Unboxing My Beauty Box Italia October

24.10.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello world!:) First of all I wanted to thank You for all funny cats that You sent me:) and for all Yours "invisible" kindness. I am a reserved person, pingu from cold Est and a soldier;), it's not easy to me to open with people that I don't know. I wanted apologize You that I don't accept all social media invitations. Thank You for Your attention, I see and notice every little thing from You and answer every message. For me, You are magic and remember that You never disturb me!:) So once again thank You!:) Sometimes I am a chaotic person, I don't care what number of month or day we have;), this edition of My Beauty Box Italia is for october, last one was from september (not october:) after all who cares we are still in fall and that's count;). This time instead of box we have a beautiful beauty in which I found "Autumn Beauty Cocoon", mostly skin care products.

Ciao Mondo!:) Per prima cosa volevo ringraziarvi per tutti i buffi gatti che mi mandate:), e per la Vostra simpatia "invisibile". Sono una persona riservata, un pinguino dell'Est e un soldato;) Non è facile per me aprirmi con delle persone che non conosco. Volevo scusarmi con Voi che non accetto tutti gli inviti sui social media. Grazie per la Vostra attenzione, vedo e noto ogni piccola cosa da Voi e rispondo ad ogni messaggio. Per me siete una magia e ricordate che non mi disturbate mai!:) Allora ancora una volta, grazie!:) A volte sono un po' caotica, non sono attenta che mese o che giorno è;). Questa edizione di My Beauty Box Italia è per il mese di ottobre, l'ultima era per settembre (non ottobre), alla fine siamo sempre in autunno;). Queasta volta al posto della scatola, ho trovato un bellissimo beauty intitolato "Autumn Beauty Cocoon", principalmente si tratta di cosmetici per la cura della pelle.
My Beauty Box Italia October
My Beauty Box Italia October
My Beauty Box Italia October


Bioderma

Hydrabio 

Gel- Creme

Bioderma Gel Creme

We all need good nourishing face cream ... ;)
Tutti abbiamo bisogno di una buona crema idratante ... ;)


Vichy Lift Activ

Hyalu Mask

Vichy Lift Activ Face Mask

Express face mask form Vichy with hyaluronic formula. We put it for 5 minutes on face and then our skin shows ten years less!:)

Maschera per il viso super veloce con acido ialuronico. Spalmiamola per cinque minuti sul viso e dopo la nostra pelle mostrerà dieci anni di meno!:)

Hemp Care

Hand Balm

Hemp Care Hand Balm

So cool tube and beautiful fragrance, that's why I love this hand balm!:)
Tubetto carino e fragranza buonissima, ecco perché adoro questo balsamo per le mani!:)

Vianek

Hair Tonic

Vianek Hair Tonic

Vianek, I know this word from somewhere;), and this eastern flowers:).  Vianek means coronet. This product is so great hair therapy. Every day for 4 weeks, we have to massage our head with 4 drops of this tonic without rinse off. After some days we notice that our hairs are stronger and healthier.

Vianek, conosco questa parola da qualche parte;), e questi fiori dell'est:). Vianek significa coroncina di fiori. Questo prodotto è una meravigliosa terapia per i capelli. Ogni giorno per quattro settimane massaggiamo la pelle della nostra testa con 4 gocce di questo tonico senza risciacquo. Dopo qualche giorno noteremo che i nostri capelli sono più forti e più sani.


Curasept

Teeth Brush

Curasept

So beautiful, pink and small teeth brush! Is it for a cat?;) My grandma always repeated that "Paulinka has teeth like pearls". Well, it was like 20 years ago, before my big love story with sweets, coffee and red wine;).

Che bellissimo e piccolino spazzolino rosa! E' per un gatto?;) La mia nonna spesso ripeteva che "Paulinka ha dentini come le perline". Beh, era così 20 anni fa, prima della mia grande storia d'amore con dolci, caffè e vino rosso;).

Have a cozy afternoon Cats!:) 
Buon pomeriggio morbido Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: