My october pearls

10.10.18 PMC 2 Comments


Hello Dears, let's have some coffee together ...
Ciao Carissimi, prendiamo insieme un caffè ...
Vintage Pearls

I believe that things have their energy, especially jewellery. When I meet someone that I really love or wish the best, I always left this person one piece of jewelry that I actually wore. I hope it will bring luck. I don't know who was wearing all this pearls, but I think it could be some tuscan duchess ;) and altough I found them in vintage shop some time ago, I feel like she gived them to me ... ;)

Credo che le cose abbiano una loro energia, specialmente la bigiotteria. Quando conosco qualcuno che amo davvero o a cui auguro il meglio, sempre lascio qualche pezzo della mia  bigiotteria che ho addosso. Spero che gli porterĂ  fortuna. Non so esattamente chi portava tutte queste perle, ma penso che potrebbe essere qualche duchessa toscana ;), nonostante le abbia trovate qualche tmepo fa in un negozio vintage, mi sento come se lei me le avesse regalate di persona ... ;)
Vintage Pearls


Necklace

Collana

Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls


Brooch

Spilla

Vintage Pearls


Earrings

Orecchini

Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls
Vintage Pearls

Have a nice wednesday afternoon Cats!:)
Buon mercoledì pomeriggio Gatti!:)

2 comments:

  1. Piękna biżuteria. Też bardzo lubię perły. Są ponadczasowe.
    Ale ta filiĹĽanka to dopiero cudo...nawet nie pytam o firmÄ™, bo to na pewno Ĺ‚up vintage...
    Serdeczne pozdrowienia z Polski
    Basia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basiu, gratuluje uwaznego i spostrzegawczego oka:) Filizanka to porcelana od Limoges, uratowalam ja na jakims targu, kosztowala niecale dwa euro, wie Pani, Pani Barbaro, ludzie czasem nie zdaja sobie sprawy jakie posiadaja skarby ... ;) pozdrawiam slonecznie i serdecznie i przepraszam za brak polskich znakow, ale padla mi ostatnia polska klawiatura, dziekuje za odzew, buzka!

    ReplyDelete