Too Glam to give a damn Palette and Insta Perfect by Essence

2.10.18 PMC 0 Comments

essence makeup

Good Morning! We have beautiful tuesday!:) There's nothing worse in the world then being perfect. It won't happen to me in this life ... :) I don't want to inspire You how to be perfect, I want to inspire You how to deal with all imperfections. I am not perfect makeup artist, today will show You not perfect makeup with essence stuff. But before that I introduce You my new friends, foxy foxes: Sonny and Cher, they like to hanging around together like gypsies ... :)

Buongiorno! Siamo al bellissimo martedì!:) Non c'è niente di peggio nel mondo d'essere perfetto. Questo non capiterà a me in questa vita ... :) Non voglio ispirarvi ad essere perfette, voglio ispirarvi come farcela contro tutte le imperfezioni. Io, non perfetta makeup artist, oggi Vi mostrerò il mio non perfetto trucco con prodotti di essence. Ma prima di questo vi presento i miei due amici, foxy foxes: Sonny and Cher. A loro piace stare insieme e girare come i nomadi ... :)

When I finished 30 years old, my italian friend Sabina asked me: What will adult Paulina do? I answered: I just won't give a damn. And it's so!:) When I saw this eye and face palette I knew it belongs to me:). This palette has a very nice mirror inside, we have 8 eye shadows and one highlighter.

Quando ho finito 30 anni, la mia amica italiana Sabina mi ha chiesto: Cosa farà la Paulina adulta? E io ho rispoto: Non me ne fregherà nulla. Ed è cosi!:) Quando ho visto questa palette per gli occhi e il viso sapevo che sarebbe stata mia:). Ha uno specchietto carino e 8 ombretti più un illuminante.
essence makeup


Too Glam to give a damn 

Palette

Too Glam to give a damn Palette


Insta Perfect

Liquid Makeup

Cool Porcelain

 Insta Perfect

Ladies, I was really suprise that this small foundation gives us so great effect. It's liquid almost watery foundation with strong matt finish (I try it sunday at the seaside, even with high humidity was ok), at the beginning I thought I took not my color, I was all white:)), but with time product entered into skin leaving it in natural shade. I use it with primer so it's not difficult to applicate it. It's great for misty or oily skin, if You have a dry one, have to be careful.

Ragazze e donne, ero davvero stupita che questo piccolo fondotinta desse un così ottimo effetto. E' liquido, quasi acquoso con una forte finitura matt (l'ho provato domenica al mare e pure con l'alta umidità era ok). All'inizio pensavo di non aver preso il colore giusto, ero tutta bianca:)), ma con il tempo il prodotto si è assorbito nella pelle lasciandola uniforme e di un colore naturale. Lo uso con il primer, non ho problemi ad applicarlo. E' ottimo per una pelle mista e oleosa, se avete la pelle secca dovete stare attente.
 Insta Perfect
 Insta Perfect
essence makeup

Kisses from windy and cloudy Tuscany!:)
Baci da una Toscana ventosa e nuvolosa!:)

0 comments commenti: