Mickey 90's Collection by Tezenis

18.10.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Dears! Listen, do you want to know a secret?:) Sometimes I make myself a day off and spoil like a kid. Yesterday I went to my beautiful friend from Sardegna to her Beauty Salon and I made myself manicure with flowers and swarovsky crystals. I ate pizza and marshmallows, then I choose some colorful beauty stuff at drugstore and went shopping. I always take a balloon but this time I could't find it so I take paper Disney costruction to make it at home. I am sure that every happy adult needs to be in contact with his/her inner child. I was really pleased when I noticed that at Tezenis stores there's a Mickey Mouse Capsule Collection for his 90th birthday.

Ciao Carissimi! Ascoltate, volete sapere un segreto?:) A volte mi organizzo delle giornate libere e mi vizio come un bambino. Ieri sono andata dalla mia bellissima amica dalla Sardegna nel suo salotto di bellezza e mi sono fatta una manicure con fiori e swarovsky. Ho mangiato pizza e marshmallows, ho scelto qualcosa di colorato nella profumeria e sono andata a fare un po' di shopping. Prendo sempre anche un palloncino, ma questa volta non sono riuscita a trovarlo, allora l'ho sostituito con una costruzione di carta Disney da montare in casa. Sono sicura che ogni adulto felice deve essere in contatto con il suo bambino interiore. Ero davvero contenta quando ho visto che a Tezenis c'è una collezione limitata per il 90° compleanno di Micky Mouse.

Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis
Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis


Tshirt

Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis
Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis


Panties

Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis
Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis
Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis


House 

slippers

Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis
Mickey 90's Collection from Tezenis

If You want to spoil yourself and take a distance to the whole world, You can find Mickey here:
Se volete viziarvi un po', e prendere distanza da tutto il mondo, potete trovare Mickey qui.

Yours,
Minnie 

0 comments commenti: