Fall makeup by essence

19.10.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats!:) Friday has McCartney voice, let's stare at this beautiful pumpkin with Sir Paul ... ;)
Ciao Gatti!:) Questo venerdì ha la voce di McCartney, fissiamo per un po' questa bellissima zucca con Sir Paul ... ;)

Yesterday when I was "queening";) around, for million hours and minutes, I was watching all eyeshadows and lipstick shades, without any idea what to choose I notice this newness from essence. Most of the time in my life I am a soldier, but sometimes simply a woman with her ormones around;). Before I will try to do something usefull today (I bet I will eat honey Cheerios all the time and talk with my dad about God and what to cook from 20 kg of apples and four pumpkins;), I will show You some fall makeup products from essence.

Ieri quando giravo come una regina;), per milioni d'ore e minuti, guardavo tutti i colori dei rossetti e degli ombretti, senza un'idea su cosa scegliere, ho notato le novità di essence. Per la maggior parte della mia vita sono un soldato, ma a volte semplicemente una donna con ormoni in giro;). Comunque oggi proverò a fare qualcosa di utile (anche se posso scommettere che alla fine mangerò senza pausa Cheerios con miele e parlerò con il mio papà di Dio e di cosa si potrebbe cucinare con 20 kg di mele e quattro zucche;), mostrandoVi alcune novità per l'autunno di essence.


Fall Back To Nature

I Love Extreme Crazy Volume 

Brown Mascara 

01 Stay Natural


Brown color of mascara with brown and nudes eyeshadows look pretty cool.
Il colore marrone del mascara con ombretti tonalità nude e marroni danno un effetto molto ok.
Fall Back To Nature I Love Extreme Crazy Volume  Brown Mascara  01 Stay Natural


Melted Chrome 

Liquid Lipstick 

01 Sweet Tin

Melted Chrome  Liquid Lipstick  01 Sweet Tin
Melted Chrome  Liquid Lipstick  01 Sweet Tin

Metallic, high pigmented, super long lasting lipstick.
Metallico, altamente pigmentato, super duraturo rossetto liquido.


Eyeshadow

Quattro

05 To die for

Eyeshadow Quattro 05 To die for

Fall Back To Nature

Highlighter & Blush Brush 

01 Happy Fall Y'all

Fall Back To Nature Highlighter & Blush Brush  01 Happy Fall Y'all

Happy friyay Cats!:)
Buon venerdì Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: