Avon Italia November Edition

12.11.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Avon Ladies all over the world:). Last friday Serena came to me, so it means Avon has arrived. November edition is plenty of newness, gifts and beautiful stuff. This time I cought ...

Ciao Signorine Avon di tutto il mondo:). L'ultimo venerdì è venuta da me Serena allora questo significa che è arrivato il mio ordine Avon. L'edizione di novembre è piena di novità, omaggi e cose bellissime. Questa volta ho cacciato ...
Avon Italia November Edition


Luminata Perfume

&Shawl

Luminata Perfume &Shawl

I like a lot the name of this fragrance, recently I cordon myself only with good vibes. In beautiful bottle we will find "Elegant Flower", floreal but posh and elegant aroma. I also love it because is very longlasting, stays on skin 8 hours. With this fragrance I received a very nice and elegant black shawl with argent strand.

Mi piace il nome di questa fragranza, ultimamente mi circondo solo di energia positiva. In un bellissimo flacone troveremo un "Fiore Elegante", un aroma floreale ma anche molto elegante e sobrio. Mi piace anche il fatto che questo profumo è duraturo, sulla pelle si sente fino a otto ore. Con la fragranza in omaggio ho ricevuto una bellissima sciarpa nera con filo d'argento. 
Luminata Perfume &Shawl
Luminata Perfume &Shawl
Luminata Perfume &Shawl


Strapless 

Bra

Strapless  Bra Avon

Do You have Your favourite model of bra? I do, this without laces, that stays on body without any shoulder strap, like this one. Avon continues battle against breasts cancer and offers thousands of new bra models. This one we can wear alone or with shoulder straps match in different ways.

Avete un modello di bra preferito? Io sì, quello senza laccini, che rimane sul corpo senza nessuno strappo, come questo. Avon continua la sua battaglia contro il tumore del seno e offre centinaia di nuovi modelli. Questo possiamo portarlo senza lacci o con i lacci attaccati in modi diversi.
Strapless  Bra Avon
Strapless  Bra Avon


Handbag

Handbag

This black bag was in special price in last catalogue so I couldn't miss it;). It's very pratical, light and capacious handbag, friend of every lady in november.

Questa borsa nera era a prezzo speciale nell'ultimo catalogo, allora non potevo perderla;). E' molto pratica, leggera e capiente, amica di ogni signora nel mese di novembre.
Handbag


Avon True Colour 

Flawless Liquid Foundation

Porcelain

Luxe Couture Creme Lipstick 

Provocative Pink

Avon True Colour  Flawless Liquid Foundation Porcelain Luxe Couture Creme Lipstick  Provocative Pink

I recommend You this beautys for two reasons: nice price and high quality. I like them both, was testing them all weekend, so You can see them also in my last two posts. Foundation fuse perfectly to our skin, also porcelain shade was a great choice. I like "dry effect" after using this foundation, final effect reminds me Fenty Beauty Foundation. The lipstick is also very nice, I choose pink shade and is fair, natural rose color with nice "pulp" lips effect.

Vi consiglio questi due cosmetici per due motivi: il prezzo gradevole e l'alta qualità. Mi piacciono tutti e due, li ho testati durante tutto il weekend, così potete vederli anche negli ultimi due post. Il fondotinta si sposa  perfettamente con la nostra pelle, anche il colore chiaro porcellana è stata un'ottima scelta. Mi piace l'effetto "secco" subito dopo aver messo il cosmetico sul viso. Mi ricorda il fondotinta di Fenty Beauty. Anche il rossetto non è niente male, ho scelto il colore chiaro rose ed è molto naturale, con effetto volumizzante.
Avon True Colour  Flawless Liquid Foundation Porcelain Luxe Couture Creme Lipstick  Provocative Pink
Avon True Colour  Flawless Liquid Foundation Porcelain Luxe Couture Creme Lipstick  Provocative Pink

Bracelet 

with 

Xmas Charms

Bracelet

First sussuration of Xmas this year!:) Bracelet we received in pretty Xmas box, I made a gift from myself to myself:). I wear it all the time, even when I take shower and everything already smells like Xmas!;)

Il primo sospiro di Natale quest'anno!:) Il braccialetto lo riceviamo in una carina scatola natalizia, mi sono fatta un autoregalo:). Lo porto non stop, anche sotto la doccia, e tutto profuma già di Natale!;)
Bracelet
Bracelet avon

I've took also some Xmas gifts for my girl friends, but for obvious reasons I can't show You them right now, besides, yesterday came to visit me a man in red cloths and he took everything away ... ;)

Ho preso anche qualche regalo di Natale per le mie amiche, ma per ovvi motivi non ve li posso mostrare, e poi ieri è venuto da me un uomo vestito tutto di rosso ed ha portato via tutto ... ;)

Happy week Everyone!
Buona settimana a Tutti!
Forza!:)

0 comments commenti: