November Vintage Shopping

22.11.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats, it's almost friday!:) There are things visible and invisible for our eyes. Sometimes I am invisible for the others. When I was speaking at Universyty's aula, everyone were searching with eyes, but almost none couldn't see me. My strong and serious voice is not what people expect after "young little lady". Once someone asked me: hey, but you came here two months ago, right? Noooo, I was here next to you for five years:). Since I was a kid I did everything to make my illness invisible. And I did it really well, so well that someone accused me to fake my illness. I will never understand why people with health problems can't be educated, smiled and cured persons. Now, I can't hide sma anymore, but some people still have doubts am I really "broken":). I try to see everyone and everything. And I try to search a beauty in every small "invisible" thing ... like hairbrush ... let's see my vintage tresaures for this month:).

Ciao Gatti, ormai siamo quasi a venerdì!:) Ci sono cose visibili e invisibili ai nostri occhi. A volte sono invisibile per gli altri. Quando parlavo nell'aula dell'Università, tutti mi cercavano con gli occhi, ma nessuno riusciva a trovarmi. La mia voce forte e seria non era quello che la gente si aspettava da una "giovane piccola signorina". Una volta qualcuno mi chiese: ehi, ma te sei venuta qui due mesi fa, vero? Noooo, sono stata qui accanto a te per cinque anni:). Da quando ero bambina facevo di tutto per rendere invisibile la mia malattia. E lo facevo davvero bene, così bene che una volta qualcuno mi accusò di essermela inventata. Non capirò mai perchè le persone con problemi di salute non possono essere educate, sorridenti e curate. Adesso non posso più nascondere la mia sma, ma ancora certa gente ha dubbi se davvero sono "rotta":). Provo a vedere tutti e tutto. E provo a cercare la bellezza in tutto ciò che mi circonda, anche nelle cose piccole e "invisibili" ... come una spazzola per i capelli ... guardiamo cosa ho trovato questa volta durante il mio vintage shopping di questo mese:).

Leather 

handbag Nannini


Because recently I am sooo in love with chocolate color:).
Perché ultimamente sono innamorata del colore cioccolata:).


Necklet 

with green stones


Green stones brings fortune and are beautiful like irish or tuscan fields.
Le pietre verdi portano fortuna e sono bellissime come i campi irlandesi o toscani.


Wool 

cap


Because I'am a chilly person ...
Perché ho sempre freddo ...

Mohair 

scarf


Vide supra.


Wood 

hairbrush


Ah. Love at the first sight ...
Ah. E' stato amore a prima vista ...

What treasure have cought your eyes recently?
Quali tesori hanno attirato il tuo sguardo utlimamente?

0 comments commenti: