Last month jewelry favours

16.11.18 PMC 2 Comments

mirror

Hey Cat's, it's friday!:) I love Italy for million reasons. I meet only good, kind, open minded and beautiful people (with few exceptions of course;). I love italian art, because is fearless. Italians are not afraid of different colors, forms and textures. Today I will show you some of my favour bijoux. 
I don't care much about karats in necklace that I wear, other things are more important to me ...

Ciao Gatti, è venerdì!:) Amo l'Italia per mille motivi. Qui incontro soltanto persone belle e aperte (con alcune eccezioni naturalmente;). Mi piace l'arte italiana, perché è coraggiosa. Gli italiani non hanno paura di usare tanti colori, forme e trame diverse. Oggi vi mostrerò alcuni miei gioielli preferiti. Non mi importano i carati delle collane che indosso, per me le cose importanti sono altre ...
Last month jewelry favours

Big 

Earrings

Grandi orecchini

Big  Earrings Grandi orecchini

90's are backed with big earrings. To me queen of big earrings is Barbara D'Urso (italian version of Oprah:). I love crosses, roses, butterflies and recently I'm searching big hearts:).

Sono tornati gli anni '90 con i grandi orecchini. Secondo me la regina degli orecchini grandi è Barbara D'Urso (la versione italiana di Oprah:). Mi piacciono le croci, le rose, le farfalle e ultimamente sono a caccia dei cuori grandi:).
mirror
Big  Earrings Grandi orecchini
mirror

Lord's Prayer

Ring

Anello Padre Nostro

Lord's Prayer Ring Anello Padre Nostro


Do You remember who teached You Your first prayer and what was it? My first was Lord's Prayer and was my grandma to teached me it. This prayer is wrote on this ring. I pray every day, in unexpected moments, like in the evening watching my fiance's eyes and he doesn't notice anything. When I saw this ring I knew I have to wear it.

Voi vi ricordate chi vi ha insegnato la prima preghiera e qual era ? La mia è stata il Padre Nostro e me l'ha insegnata la mia nonna. Questa preghiera è incisa su questo anello. Prego ogni giorno, nei momenti più insoliti, come per esempio nel pomeriggio mentre guardo il mio fidanzato negli occhi e lui non si accorge di niente. Quando ho visto questo anello, ho capito subito che dovevo indossarlo.
I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.
Lord's Prayer Ring Anello Padre Nostro


Hearts from my fiancé

Necklaces

Cuori dal mio fidanzato

Collane

Hearts from my fiancé Necklaces Cuori dal mio fidanzato Collane

My man likes to give me sublime necklaces with hearts, because he knows I love them ...
Il mio uomo mi regala delle collane sublimi con i cuori, perché sa che li amo ...
Hearts from my fiancé Necklaces Cuori dal mio fidanzato Collane


Cyan 

Necklet

Collana color ciano

Cyan  Necklet Collana color ciano

The color of cyan always brings me good memories. For some reason when there are good vibes next to me, there's always a cyan stone around!:)

Il colore ciano mi riporta alla mente dei bei ricordi. Per qualche motivo quando vicino a me ci sono buone vibrazioni, nei dintorni c'è sempre una pietra color ciano!:)
mirror
Cyan  Necklet Collana color ciano

I think that these are my last months favours. I'm always wearing a rosary necklace from Ischia Island and long necklace with a small cross, but I didn't nominated them, because to me, they are already part of my body ...

Penso che questi siano i miei preferiti degli ultimi mesi. Indosso sempre una collana-rosario che viene da Ischia e una lunga collana con una piccola croce, ma non le ho elencate perché ormai le considero parte integrante di me ...

Have a nice weekend Cats!:)
Buon fine settimana Gatti!:)

2 comments:

  1. biżuteria piękna, ale toaletka....chapeau ba! Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dzieki kochana!:) Mini toaletka w vintage shopie chwycilam za cala dyche!:) pozdr

      Delete