Friday makeup

2.11.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats! I am bit bussy today, but I couldn't leave You without post:). Let's do makeup! Friday I am in love so I put red lipstick on and use volumizing mascara;). These are my favourite makeup treasures of last days. They have few things in common: have beautiful aroma, are beautiful, make us beautiful and are low cost (each product doesn't cost more then 7 eu!:)

Ciao Gatti! Oggi sono un po' occupata, ma non potevo lasciarvi senza post:). Trucchiamoci! il venerdì sono innamorata perciò metto il rossetto rosso e il mascara volumizzante;). Questi sono i miei tesori preferiti dei giorni scorsi. Hanno un po' di cose in comune: profumano bene, sono bellissimi, ci rendono bellissime e sono low cost (ogni prodotto non costava più di 7 euro!:)
Friday makeup
Friday makeup


Stay all day 16h

Long lasting makeup

Soft Beige

Fresh&Fit

Awake Primer

Healthy Glow Pore Minimizing Effect with vitamin complex and cranberry water

essence

Long lasting makeup Soft Beige Fresh&Fit Awake Primer Healthy Glow Pore Minimizing Effect with vitamin complex and cranberry water essence
Fresh&Fit Awake Primer Healthy Glow Pore Minimizing Effect with vitamin complex and cranberry water essence

Full Color Lipstick

Rouge à lèvres

Challenge Authority

p2

Full Color Lipstick Rouge à lèvres Challenge Authority p2


Glam de Luxe

Density and Lenghth Mascara

p2

Glam de Luxe Density and Lenghth Mascara p2


Matt Touch Blush

Peach me up!

essence

Nude Blend Compact Powder

Beige

p2

Matt Touch Blush Peach me up! essence Nude Blend Compact Powder Beige p2
Friday makeup

I have to go Cats, I have friday date.
He is 85 years old.
And he's my dentist.
Have a nice weekend Cats!:)

Devo andare Gatti, ho un appuntamento.
Lui ha 85 anni.
Ed è il mio dentista.
Buon weekend Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: