Lovely Bird by Pupa Milano

23.11.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats it's friyay! And it's even better because it's black!:) Today special good mornig I give to all my Eastern sisters that come to visit me on my blog. I see You too, Your makeups are always very, very beautiful. I know there's freezing whetaher where You are, but I also know that in the morning, when there's -10C You don't give a damn and with hairs and makeup done You move forward. Your faces are immobile because of low temperature, but Yours hearts are warm. I am one of You:). Well, I am not a perfect makeup artist, but I move forward too, slowly;). Today super hot newness for Holidays: Lovely Birds from Pupa in limited Christmas Edition!:) We can choose between four sizes and four colors. I present You, Lovely Bird number 3, Pink one.  I called him John ...

Ciao Gatti è venerdì! Ed è ancora meglio perché è Black Friday!:) Oggi voglio dare un buongiorno a tutte le mie sorelle dell'Est che vengono a visitarmi sul mio blog. Anch'io Vi vedo, i Vostri trucchi sono sempre, molto, molto belli. So che dove siete è ormai freddissimo, ma so anche che già dalla mattina nonostante siano -10°C, non vi arrendete e con i capelli e il makeup fatto andate avanti. I Vostri volti sono immobili per il freddo, ma i Vostri cuori sono caldi. Sono una di Voi:). Beh, non sono una makeup artist perfetta, ma mi procedo anch'io, piano piano;). Oggi una super calda novità per le Feste: Lovely Birds di Pupa in una edizione Natalizia!:) Possiamo scegliere fra quattro misure e quattro colori. Vi presento Lovely Bird numero 3, Rosa. L'ho chiamato John ...


Inside this mini palette we find: 2 shiny lips creams, 2 matt lip creams, 1 classic lip cream, lip gloss, compact blusher, all over cream highlighter, 5 eyeshadows and applicator.

Dentro troviamo: 2 rossetti brillanti, 2 rossetti matt, 1 rossetto classico, gloss, blush compatto, illuminante in crema, primer, 5 ombretti e un applicatore.

With this palette we can create a day and evening makeup. Shadows are great quality and lipsticks are in beautiful tonalities.

Con questa palette possiamo creare il trucco per il giorno e la sera. Gli ombretti sono di alta qualità e i colori dei rossetti sono bellissimi.

John is bit lonely, but something is telling me, that in the small, golden box, we will find his wife, Yoko. But we will see her next week!:) I wish You nice weekend and stay warm!:)

John si sente un po' solo, ma qualcosa mi dice che in una scatolina d'oro troveremo sua moglie, Yoko. Ma la vedremo la prossima settimana!:) Vi auguro buon weekend e tenetevi al caldo!:) 

0 comments commenti: