Current Skincare

26.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


💆‍♀️😋 Good Morning Cats, I am waving You sweet "Hello" from House of Chocolate, our house is House of Chocolate ... I wanted to be brave Cat, so in the spring I've hide all chocolate we had at home in different places: for not to eat everything too quickly. So now I am finding this chocolate ... in liquid state. We have 38C (I fall asleep at 4 in the morning, at 3 I am on Zalando site falling in love with different bags but in the morning the romance is over), so from chocolate with miracle of sun we have Nutella! What do I do when I find melted chocolate? Immediately I put tongue inside with chin and the front ... Cats, I'm getting old in really bad way ... Let's behave like nice, adult lady and put some cream on our face, not a melted chocolate. I've chosen my five skin favourites for beginning of the summer. Meet my new lovely assistant Zucchero, he's my neighbour from Emilia Romagna.

Buongiorno Gatti, Vi saluto con un dolce "Ciao" dalla Casa della Cioccolata, la nostra casa è la Casa della Cioccolata ... volevo essere un Gatto bravo, perciò in primavera ho nascosto la cioccolata che avevamo in tutta la casa in diversi posti: per non mangiarla tutta troppo velocemente. Così adesso trovo questa cioccolata ... allo stato liquido. Ci sono 38 gradi (mi addormento alle quattro di mattina, alle tre sono su Zalando e mi innamoro di diverse borsine, ma la mattina la storia d'amore è già finita), allora dalla ciocolata normale con miracolo di sole abbiamo la Nutella! Cosa faccio quando trovo la cioccolata squagliata? Subito metto dentro la lingua, il mento e la fronte ... Gatti invecchio in un pessimo stile ... Comportiamoci a modino, come una signorina adulta e mettiamo qualche cremina sul nostro viso al posto della cioccolata squagliata. Ho scelto i miei cinque prodotti beauty  preferiti per la cura della pelle. Vi presento il mio nuovo adorabile assistente Zucchero, è il mio vicino dall'Emilia Romagna.

Face Creams

Argan Nutriente

Garnier Bio

Bio Aloe Vera& Jojoba

Lavera

Naturkosmetik


I am so natural in this end of june. Both creams are super natural: Bio and Vegan. The one from Garnier is for dry e sensitive skin, with round movements we put 4 drops of it all over the face in the morning and evening, it has really light consistency so in the evening we can put it a bit more. It contains aloe vera and hyaluronic acid that smooth skin. I was curious about all cream ingredients and what I've found? Purified water, coconut, corn, sugar cane, cornflower, sunflowers, soia! Yummy, yummy! (why do I want to eat everything what I see recently!?) Second cream is serious one, made in Germany;). His main function is deep hydration. I love them both. 

Sono così naturale in questa fine di giugno. Tutte e due le creme sono super naturali: Bio e Vegane. Quella di Garnier è per pelli secchr e sensibili, con movimenti circolari mettiamo 4 gocce sul viso la mattina e la sera. Ha una consistenza devvero leggera e per questo la sera possiamo metterne un po' di più. Contiene aloe vera e acido iaulornico che liscia la pelle. Ero curiosa di tutti gli ingredienti della cremina e cosa ho trovato? acqua purificata, cocco, mais, canna da zucchero, fiordaliso, girasoli e soia! Bono bono! (perché ultimamente voglio mangiare tutto quello che vedo?!). La seconda è una crema seria, fatta in Germiania;). La sua funzione principale è fornire una idratazione  profonda. Le Amo tutte e due.

Drops

Hyaluronic Acid

Venus


I am 36 I have to put some anti age product too;). Three drops under face cream in the evening are my must in my beauty routine this month.  Immediately it fleshes up skin tissues and wrinkles. It smoothes with deep hydration. It's also great as makeup primer.

Ho 36 anni e devo mettere anche qualcosa anti age;). Tre gocce prima della crema serale è il mio must nella mia routine beauty di questo mese. Subito rimpolpa tessuti e rughe. Liscia e idrata in profondità. E' ottima anche come makeup primer.

Face Mask

Sugar Scrub

3 Sugars

L'Oreal


I love face masks closed in jars, they look like ... Nutella;). Seriously this face mask is sooo sweet when You put it on! Sugar scrub is my super favour face skin routine. You can also put it on your lips (do not eat;). Immediately I got sensation of velvet and soft skin. Yummy!;)

Amo le maschere chiuse in barattoli, sembrano essere ... Nutella;). Seriamente questa maschera viso è così dolce quando la spalmi sul viso! Sugar scrub è la mia routine beauty super preferita. Puoi metterla anche sulle labbra (non mangiarla!). Subito ho una sensazione di pelle morbida e vellutata. Bona!;)

Q 10 Plus

3 in 1 Skin Care Cushion 

Medium

Nivea


In the summer I use bb creams, this cushion anti age is from Nivea and I've tried it for the first time and it's really nice. It gives uniform color (perfect for touches up during the day) but mainly it's a curative product: 24 of hydration and after some time it's easy to see the difference: skin appears more smooth and illuminated.

In estate uso le bb creme, questo "cuscino" anti age di Nivea lo provo per la prima volta ed è davvero carino. Dona un colore uniforme (perfetto per ritocchi durante il giorno), ma è soprattutto un prodotto curativo: 24 ore di idratazione e dopo un po' di tempo è facile vedere la differenza: la pelle appare più liscia e illuminata. 

OK Cats and Kitties
me and all Sugar in our house are saying You Good Bye!

OK Gatti e Gattini
io e tutto lo Zucchero nella nostra casa Vi diciamo Arrivederci!
🖐😋

0 comments commenti: