Makin Magic with Magic Palette

28.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


🎨👀 Good Morning Cats, it's friday and we are so yay! Do You know Carmi from Makeup Revolution? I do. I don't follow anyone in general (I am a Cat you know) and it's really hard make me sit in front of comp to watch something. I am more "Radio" generation, so I turn on Carmi and in the beginning I am not watching him very carefully, to be honest: I make loundry, eating melted chocolate in the kitchen, closing my assistant Paul in the closet, faking I am working on translations. But when he starts to show how to do makeup I must admit I stop and I am learning:). Well Carmine, I am not a very brilliant student and I am doing everything my way so I don't think it's gonna be perfect makeup, but it will be mine: true!:) For all of You friday flowers: 

Buongiorno Gatti, è venerdì e siamo così felici e contenti come uova di Pasqua! Conoscete Carmi di Makeup Revolution? Io sì. Non sono follower di nessuno in generale (mi dispiace ma sono un Gatto), ed è davvero difficile farmi sedere davanti al computer per farmi vedere qualcosa. Sono della generazione "Radio", allora accendo Carmi ma all'inizio non guardo tutto con tanta attenzione, onestamente: faccio panni, mangio cioccolata fusa in cucina, chiudo il mio assistente Paul nell'armadio, fingo di lavorare sulle traduzioni. Ma quando Carmi inizia a mostrare come fare il trucco devo dire che mi fermo e imparo:). Beh Carmine, non sono una studentessa molto brillante e faccio tutto a modo mio allora non sarà un trucco perfetto, ma sarà il mio: vero!:) Per tutti Voi fiori di venerdi:

It's easy to notice that this palette is made with love. I was staring for hours at all this shades trying to choose my favour color and then their names: it's almost poetry!:) Inside we find 20 (!) matt, shimmer and slick shadows for crazy and less crazy Cats. It's super universal stuff. Today I've took: Confidence, Bless, Self made, Under my Spell and Camo shades and tried to make my eyes looks beautiful!:) 

E' facile notare che questa palette è fatta con amore. Fissavo per ore tutti questi colori provando a scegliere il mio preferito, e poi i nomi: è quasi una poesia!:) Dentro troviamo 20 (!) ombretti matt, luccicosi e in crema per tutti i Gatti, pazzi e meno. Questa Palette è una cosa super universale. Oggi ho scelto:  Confidence, Bless, Self made, Under my Spell and Camo ed ho provato a rendere i miei occhi bellissimi!:)
 

Con il cuore Gattiiii, 
With heart Caaaats,  
con il cuore Carmineee!;))

🖐

0 comments commenti: