Sunday Vintage Tresaures

10.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


🖐🙌 Hey good and bad Cats! I know it's monday and it hurts, ajajaj, I suggest You to prepare some ginger without water in a hot pot, world will become soooo beautiful;). How important is to have a hobby? Very important. Beeing independent blogger has so many advantages. I show You things that I really choose and like. I wouldn't be myself with round, dish chest that are so fashionable this season, I could't pretend it on instagram. I like making pictures, I think that with time I am growing up in making pictures, but I really don't feel that I should collect instagram likes under them. Blogging is my beautiful hobby. I am photographer, model, stylist, Cat in one person and it's cool, it's honest. I don't have to make blog strategies, friends of convenience and stuff like that. Some things in life are really worth making without earning moneys on them. The same philosophy as mine have tuscan, vintage merchants. Yesterday Sebastian has told me: I don't make it for money, I make it for myself and passion. And it's true, no one who is there earns a fortune. But You should see joy and proud of this people who have so much in common. Hey shy Cat with amateur blog like mine, stay strong and keep on loving yourself by developing Your passion, in return You will receive much more then popularity or some gratis round chest;). What I caught this time on vintage market yesterday?:)

Ciao Gatti buoni e cattivi! Lo so che è lunedì e questo fa male, ajajaj. Vi suggerisco di preparare un po' di zenzero senza acqua in una pentola calda, il mondo diventerà bellissimoooo;). Quanto è importante nella vita avere un hobby? Molto importante. Essere una blogger indipendente ha così tanti vantaggi. Vi mostre le cose che davvero mi piacciono e che scelgo davvero io. Non sarei me stessa con un piatto cestino rotondo che sono così alla moda in questa stagione, non potrei fare finta d'amarlo su instagram. Mi piace fare le foto, penso che con il tempo  sto migliorando in questa materia , ma davvero non sento il bisogno di collezionarci "i like" sotto. Fare blog è il mio bellissimo hobby. Sono fotografa, modella, stilista, Gatto, tutto in una persona ed è ganzo, è sincero. Non devo fare strategie per il blog, fare amicize di convenienza etc. Certe cose nella vita vale la pena farle senza guadagnare soldi. La stessa filosofia come me, hanno i mercanti toscani vintage. Ieri Sebastian mi ha detto: Non lo faccio per i soldi, lo faccio per me stesso e la passione. Ed è vero, nessuno di loro guadagna una fortuna, ma dovresti vedere la gioia e l'orgoglio delle persone che hanno così tanto in comune. Gatto timido con un blog amatoriale come il mio, rimani forte e amati sviluppando le tue passioni, riceverai in cambio molto più della popolarità o di qualche cesto rotondo gratis;). Cosa ho cacciato questa volta al mercatino vintage ieri?:)

Gucci 

Purse


Grace Kelly 

Picture


Folk

Necklet


Posh

Necklet


Linen 

Sleep Dress

Italian 

Stories


Kisses, have a nice week Everyone!:)
Baci, buona settimana a Tutti!:)
💗

0 comments commenti: