Sunday Vintage Market

9.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


🖐🌷🌻 Hey Cats, how is Your Sunday? What are You doing? I went to the vintage market to visit my friends. They call me "Russian Doll", (I guess they don't know that I am a Cat), my mother's grandma was from faaaar East, so there's a bit of truth in what they say. Let's catch something beautiful! 
Ciao Gatti, com'è la Vostra domenica? Cosa fate? Io sono andata al mercatino vintage, a vedere i miei amici. Mi chiamano "Bambola Russa" (forse non sanno che in realtà sono un Gatto), la nonna di mia madre veniva dal loontaaaano Est, allora c'è un po' di verità in cosa dicono. Andiamo a cacciare qualcosa di bello! 

Buona caccia Gatti!;)
 Good shopping Cats!;)

I've found some treasures, if You are curious what, visit me tomorrow! 
Ho trovato qualche tesoro, se siete curiosi di cosa si tratta, visitatemi domani!
Kisses
Baci
💋🖐

0 comments commenti: