Shania Twain inspired Makeup

4.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄🎼 Good Morning World! When my battery is low I surround myself with good vibrations of strong women who inspire me. One of them is beautiful country singer Shania Twain. Altough I growned up in big industrial city, my dad was born at the countryside and came to the city with his parents searching for work and education. Then I was born, so we stayed in the city because all schools, cinemas, theaters were there. We didn't had a car so it was comfortable to move from one place to another with buses and trains. But when he bought our first car from his friend, inside we found a leather, country hat that I grabed immediately and loved to wear. Because inside I am a country girl, the one with feet on the ground and traditional values. What I love in Country Music is the truth. And the fact that makes me happy. And then, hey everyone can dance country, even Cats with sma like me!;) I love Shania Twain music since I was sixteen, I was listening really often her songs in moments when I had to face something important. I guess it helps me to remind me who I am and gives me strength. Shania is a beautiful woman, I tried to prepare makeup inspired about this great country singer.

Buongiorno mondo! Quando la mia batteria è bassa mi circondo di buone vibrazioni delle donne forti che mi ispirano. Una di queste è la bellissima cantante country Shania Twain. Nonostante io sia cresciuta in una grande città, mio padre è nato in campagna ed è venuto in città con i suoi genitori in cerca di lavoro ed educazione. Dopo sono nata io, così siamo rimasti in città perché tutte le scuole, i cinema e i teatri erano là. Non avevamo una macchina pericò era comfortevole spostarsi da un posto all'altro in pulmann o in treno. Ma quando il mio papà ha comprato la nostra prima macchina, da un suo amico, dentro abbiamo trovato un cappello di pelle stile country, l'ho rubato subito e amavo portarlo. Perché dentro sono una ragazza country pure io, con i piedi per terra e dai valori tradizionali. La cosa che amo di più nella musica country è la verità. E il fatto che mi rende felice. 
E poi, hei tutti possono  ballare country, pure i Gatti con la sma come me!:) Amo la musica di Shania Twain da quando ho sedici anni: ascoltavo davvero spesso le sue canzoni, specialmente quando ho dovuto affrontare qualcosa di importante. Forse la sua musica mi ricordava chi sono e mi dava forza. Shania è una donna bellissima, ho provato a preparare un makeup ispirato a questa meravigliosa cantante country.

Face

Conceal&Define

Full Coverage Foundation f2

Full Coverage Conceal and contour

Makeup Revolution

Primer 

Avon Mark

Baked Blush

Wycon

Bronzer Trio

Beige Shimmer

H&M


Eyes&Lips

Luxury Makeup Palette  

Karaja

Black Eyeliner

Sumita

Monsieur Big Mascara Lancôme


🖐💖

0 comments commenti: