My Beach Beauty Essentials

25.6.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌴🌊 Good Morning World, Italy is calling, we all are on the beach right now, will You join us?;) For every Italian taking the Sun on the beach in the summer is like taking part in the mass on the sunday morning: must do. Not only Italians love "beach life", next weeks we will have guests from hole world here. You can find the beach You like: wild and empty or super equipped ones. I will choose the second one: in my age people appreciate "chaise longue" chairs and total relax:). It's a place where You will find Your friends, will drink something nice and will take care of Yourself. When I came in Italy for the first time, 20 years ago, I made on my belly a henna tattoo: a humming-bird. Who knows maybe I will do some drawing also this time ... but today I've prepared my beauty essentials for the beach.

Buongiorno Mondo, Vi chiama l'Italia, adesso siamo tutti sulla spiaggia, ci raggiungerete?;) Per ogni Italiano prendere il Sole sulla spiaggia durante l'estate è come partecipare alla messa della domenica: il must. Non solo gli Italiani amano la vita sulla spiaggia, nelle prossime settimane avremo qui ospiti da tutto il mondo. Puoi trovare la spiaggia che ti piace di più: salvaggia e vuota o super attrezzata. Io sceglierò la seconda: alla mia età le persone apprezzano il "chaise long" e il relax totale:). E' un posto dove troverai amici, berrai qualcosa di buono e ti prenderai cura di te stesso. Quando sono arrivata in Italia per la prima volta, 20 anni fa, mi sono fatta sulla pancia un tatuaggio di henné: un colibrì. Chi sa forse anche questa volta farò qualche disegno ... ma oggi ho preparato i miei essenziali per la spiaggia. 

Beachrobe (Indian Emporium), Basket (Benetton), Flip Flops (Guess), Glasses (Prada)

Beauty


Satin Protection

Hawaiian Tropic&Merci Handy

Clean Deo


Often I reapet that I am living in country of hawaiian turtles: they are never hurry are cool and relaxed. I will become hawaiian turtle too: this sun lotion with tropical fragrance will protect my skin not to burned and will leave it soft and glowing. I hope;). 

Spesso ripeto che vivo nel paese delle tartaluge hawaiane: non hanno mai fretta, sono cool e rilassate. Diventerò anch'io una tartaluga hawaiana: questa lozione con fragranza tropicale proteggerà la mia pelle impedendo di brucciarsi e la lascerà morbida e raggiante. Spero;).

I got very sensitive skin all over my body, I have to be careful also with deodorants, this one is ultra delicate: no aluminium, no parabens,no alcohol. Perfect.

Ho una pelle molto sensibile in tutto il corpo, devo stare attenta anche con i deodoranti, questo è ultra delicato: senza alluminio, parabeni e alcool. Perfetto.

Sun Sweet 

Body Fragrance

Dior


I don't mind nice, sweet sun aura in the air too ... 
Non mi dispiace sentire nell'aria l'aura del dolce sole ...

All in Once Cream

Onirica Cosmetics

Sleepwalker


This super summer, beauty refill is golden cream that you can put on your eyes, cheeks or even lips. You can feel beautiful and female also on the beach.

Questo beauty estivo è un refill, crema color d'oro che puoi mettere sugli occhi, guance o perfino labbra. Puoi sentirti bella e femminile anche sulla spiaggia.

Moisturising Serum

Advance Technique

Argan and Coconut

Avon


Before, during, after sun or water bath: always protect your hairs.
Prima, durante, dopo la doccia d'acqua o di sole: protegge sempre i tuoi capelli.

Book

Sibilla Aleramo

Donna


Always I am so excited to start a new book! And You know what I do? I read first ten pages and then the last three so I know the ending!!:) I know it's bit patologic but I am so curious animal you know, look at this lady, isn't charming?:))

Sempre sono così eccitata di iniziare libro nuovo! E sapete cosa faccio? Leggo le prime dieci pagine e dopo le ultime tre così so come finirà!:) So che è un pochino patologico ma sono un animale curioso, guardate questa signora, non è affascinante?:))

Kisses
Baci
👀🖐

0 comments commenti: