5 minutes makeup

23.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


 - Hi Girl in the mirror.
- Hi my favour assistant Paul.
- He is offended.
- Who?
- Art critic, you know. He gived us No Reply Paul ...
- Hey you, art critic This happened once before, when I came to your door
No reply, They said it wasn't you, But I saw you peep through, Your window, I saw the light, I saw the light, I know that you saw me, 'Cause I looked up to see Your face, I tried to telephone, They said you were not home, That's a lie, 'Cause I know where you've been, And I saw you walk in Your door, I nearly died, I nearly died, 'Cause you walked hand in hand, With another man
In my place!
- Stay calm Paul ...
- If I were you, I'd realize that I Love you more than any other guy And I'll forgive the lies that I Heard before, when you gave me no reply!
- Jesus Paul you are so emotional today. Maybe we should send him a gift.
- Maybe, maybe I am amazed. Rock Cristals are cool, let's send him one.
- No, he doesn't believe in them. He said it's an illussion.
- Life is an illusion Girl, Lucy is in the sky with diamonds and People are strange!
- Only when You are stranger ...
- Let's wait PMC.
- OK Paul.

- Ciao Ragazza nello specchio.
- Ciao mio assistente preferito Paul.
- Si è offeso.
- Chi?
- Il critico d'arte. Non ci ha dato una risposta Paul ...
- Critico d'arte, È già accaduto una volta, Quando sono giunto alla tua porta, nessuna risposta, hanno detto che non eri tu, Ma io ti ho visto sbirciare, Dalla finestra, Ho visto la luce, Ho visto la luce, Sapevo che mi vedevi, Perché ho guardato in alto, Ho visto il tuo volto, Ho provato a telefonare, Hanno detto che non eri in casa, Questa è una bugia, Perché so dove sei stato, Ti ho visto varcare, La tua porta, Mi sono quasi sentito morire, Mi sono quasi sentito morire, Perché camminavi mano nella mano Con un altro uomo Al mio posto!
- Stai calmo Paul ...
- Se fossi in te Mi renderei conto che io, Ti amo di più, Di qualsiasi altro ragazzo, E perdonerò Le bugie che ho sentito prima, Quando non mi hai dato risposta!
- Gesù Cristo Paul, sei così emotivo oggi. Forse dovremmo mandargli un regalo.
- Forse, forse sono stupito. I cristalli sono bellissimi, mandiamogliene uno.
- No, non crede nel loro potere, dice che tutto ciò è una illusione.
- La vita è una illusione Ragazza, Lucy è nel cielo dei diamanti e la Gente è strana!
- Solo quando sei uno straniero.
- Aspettiamo PMC.
- OK Paul.

- Hey, Girl in the mirror, I am the Walrus! Goo goo g'joob ...
- Ehi, Ragazza nello specchio sono un tricheco! Goo goo g'joob ...

- I know Paul, it's all because of candies ...
- Sì, lo so Paul è tutta colpa delle caramelle ...

Honestly making my makeup never takes me more then 12 minutes and it's very light. In the evening is so invisible that my fianceè does not know if I am wearing some makeup or not. And it's OK. I am not and never will be professional makeup artist and it's not my purpose. Then my left eye is becoming always more lazy so I accept the fact that I won't be next Laetitia Casta but more David Bowie type of person;). I never misure time in hours and minutes only in songs: " How long are you going there?", "It's close, one I Fleetwood Mac song". So I it's really close. Sometimes I do my makeup in six minutes, time of most Paul McCartney songs. In modern foundation, pencils and blending with fingers I trust. 

Onestamente fare il mio makeup non mi prende mai più di 12 minuti ed è molto leggero. La sera è così invisibile che il mio fidanzato non sa se sono truccata o no. E va bene così. Non sono e non sarò mai una truccatrice professionale e non è un mio obiettivo. Poi il mio occhio sinistro diventa sempre più pigro, perciò ho accettato il fatto che non sarò un'altra Laetitia Casta solo una persona più in stile David Bowie;). Io non misuro mai il tempo in ore e minuti, solo in canzoni: "Per quanto tempo vai là?", "E' vicino, una canzone di Fleetwood Mac". Allora è davvero vicino. A volte faccio il mio trucco per sei minuti, il tempo della maggior parte delle canzoni di Paul McCartney. Nel fondotinta moderno, matite e sfumare con le dita ripongo la mia fiducia". 

All products you already know from older posts but there's one newness: super modern color changing foundation. It's white and creamy (it smells really nice) almost bb cream that on skin changes color on our natural skin shade. It's very light, perfect for quick morning face refreshing makeup.

Tutti i prodotti li conoscete già da altri post, ma c'è una novità: il fondotinta super moderno che cambia colore. E' bianco (profuma davvero bene) quasi una bb cream che cambia colore e si adatta alla tonalità della nostra pelle. E' molto leggero, perfetto per un veloce trucco rinfrescante la mattina.

Foundation Color Changing

and adjusting Naked

All Day Flawless

TLM


Face

Foundation Color Changing, Concealer, 2 minutes.

Feel Glow Concealer, Bella Oggi, Radiant Nude


Eyeshadow, eyebrows and mascara, a minute.

Eyeshadow Nude Palette, Tedi

Brow This Way, Brow Pomade. Fix&Fill, Medium, Rimmel

Sophisticated Volume and Streth, Designer Black, p2


Lips, a minute.

Lip Pencil, Love's Nature

Bio Gloss d'Oro,  Spun Sugar,  Helan


Blush, a minute.

Matt Touch Blush, Peach me up! essence

Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush, Pink Rose, Rimmel 


Let me roll it to you Cats,
have a nice weekend!
🖐😺

0 comments commenti: