Sweet Friday

2.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


🖐🌏  Hey Cats it's the best day of the week! As You know I am irish wheather lover, when I noticed rainy and cloudy sky, I was even more happy, but still sleepy. One cappuccino today wasn't enough ... Good Morning!

Ciao Gatti, è la migliore giornata della settimana! Come sapete sono una grande fan del tempo irlandese, perciò quando stamani ho visto il cielo piovoso e nuvoloso ero ancora più felice, ma sempre addormentata. Un cappuccino non era abbastanza ... Buongiorno! 

It's so beautiful here.
E' così bello qui.

It's friday, let's go shopping! I found out that here, in Trentino exist chain stores with very nice prices and sweets from my childhood and so I felt in love in Kik (that I call with affection Kiki) and Tedi. Let's go haunting Cats!

E' venerdì, andiamo a fare shopping! Ho scoperto che qui in Trentino esistono negozi di catena con prezzi molto buoni e dolci della mia infanzia e così mi sono innamorata di Kik (che con affetto chiamo Kiki) e Tedi. Andiamo a caccia Gatti!

Cats, unfortunatley my two weeks in Alps are going to the end. It was beautiful time with amazing people. I will feel theirs beautiful energy always in my heart. And my belly. For two weeks I was spoiled with food made by sicilian chef, that could teach others not only how to cook, but also how to live. I was dating my fianceè every day and it was also cool! If You will be in small, cozy hotel in Trentino (almost Austria) and You will read great translations - indications, it was me. If they are wrong, it wasn't me. Of course. I will be on the road next days Cats, I am going home, to tuscan mill, will back soon with small surprise. Kisses

Gatti, purtroppo le mie due settimane sulle Alpi stanno per finire. E' stato un bellissimo tempo con persone meravigliose. Sentirò la loro bellissima energia per sempre nel mio cuore. E dentro la mia pancia. Per due settimane sono stata viziata con del buon cibo preparato da uno chef siciliano che potrebbe insegnare non solo come cucinare, ma anche come vivere. Ho potuto anche frequentare il mio fidanzato ogni giorno e anche questo è stato bello! Se sarete in un piccolo e morbido albergo in Trentino e leggerete delle ottime traduzioni - indicazioni, ero io, se sono sbagliate, non ero io. Ovviamente. Sarò in viaggio nei prossimi giorni, torno a casa, nel mulino toscano, tornerò presto con una piccola sorpresa. Baci

🖐💖

0 comments commenti: