PinUp Girl Makeup

14.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄💖 Good Morning Cats! Let's be honest, girls run the world! To me Pin Up Girl is a strong, courageous and independent creature. Sometimes I feel Pin Up too. I realized that I am Pin Up type of girl when I was eight. Altough I was moving a little bit slower then other girls, I performed in a girl group for years on stages all over my city. The last time I performed I was eighteen and I felt with microphone in my hand in front of many, many people. I wanted to die but I got up and left stage with smile on my face (I cried for 3 days after that, because I knew it was the last time I could perform). I was feeling very Pin Up girl when I was twenty and I got separated after five years with my first fianceè hours before my graduation. He left me at the University's door and he went away. I had to bring books and flowers on the third floor and then make an exam. And I did it. I was feeling sooo Pin Up months later, after he left our flat taking our bed, washing machine and ... front door of the apartment. That night I was sleeping on the floor without door like a real Pin Up girl would do. I was feeling Pin Up for 2 years living by my own. It was every day fight but I got use to. Finally I was feeling Pin Up girl in age of twenty seven, when I left everything and I started to live in Italy. After 10 years of living here, I still feel Pin Up Girl, after every conversation with my italian mother in law ... ;)) Girls, make up won't make us stronger and braver then we really are. But you know, every fighter put some paint on his face. So do I.

Buongiorno Gatti! Stiamo sinceri, sono le ragazze che fanno girare il mondo! Per me una ragazza stile Pin Up è una creatura forte, indipendente e coraggiosa. A volte anch'io mi sento Pin Up. Mi sono resa conto che sono una Pin Up quando avevo otto anni. Nonostante mi muovessi più lentamente delle mie amiche, mi esibivo sui palchi della mia città con il nostro gruppo per anni. L'ultima volta che mi sono esibita avevo diciotto anni e sono caduta con il microfono in mano di fronte a tantissima gente. Volevo morire, ma mi sono alzata e ho abbandonato la scena con il sorriso sulle labbra (dopo ho pianto per tre giorni perché sapevo che era l'ultima volta che avrei potuto esibirmi). Mi sono sentita molto Pin Up girl quando avevo vent'anni e mi sono separata dopo cinque anni con il mio primo fidanzato, poche ore prima della mia laurea. Mi ha lasciato davanti alla porta dell'Università e se n'è andato. Ho dovuto portare al terzo piano fiori e libri, e fare un esame. E ce l'ho fatta. Mi sono sentita cooooosì Pin Up mesi dopo quando lui ha abbandonato il nostro appartamento portando via letto, lavatrice e ... la porta d'ingresso. Quella notte ho dormito sul pavimento senza porta, come avrebbe fatto ogni Pin Up girl. Mi sono sentita Pin Up nei due anni seguenti quando ho vissuto da sola. E' stata una lotta quotidiana, ma mi sono abituata. Finalmente mi sono sentita Pin Up all'età di ventisette anni quando ho lasciato tutto e ho iniziato a vivere in Italia. Dopo dieci anni che vivo qui ancora mi sento una Pin Up: dopo ogni conversazione con la mia suocera italiana ... ;)). Ragazze, il trucco non ci renderà più forti e più brave di quanto già siamo. Ma sapete, ogni lottatore dipinge il proprio volto. Lo faccio pure io.

Eyes

Daily Volume Mascara

Eyebrow Liner

Medium Brown

Avon

Makeup Revolution Brow Tint

Dark Brow


Lips

Essential Balm

Honey

Avon Naturals Skin Care

Creamy

D'Licious

Matte Liquid Lipstic

Fired Up


We will see on friday pin Up Cats!
Ci vedremo venerdì Gatti Pin Up!
🖐💋😺

0 comments commenti: