Buy Nothing Makeup

21.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Jesus Christ, Paul where have you been? We got art critic here, I don't know what to do! He doesn't like my makeup. He also has criticized Klimt!
- Gustav?
- Yes. I think He will criticize you too.
- That's all right. I am ready. I was born ready.
- Yes, I know.
- What's his name?
- I don't know. Anonymous, maybe he's from this group you know, that rules the world! Paul, where have You been?
- At the dentist. Candies with which you are paying me are killing my teeths. But I brought you a gift: three lovely teddies.
- Thanx Paul, we will eat them toghether.
- Yes, and we have to hurry up, before art critic visit. I don't share my teddies with anyone. Only with you.
- Thanx PMC, You are my favourite assistant, but you alredy know that.

- Cristo Santo, Paul dove sei stato? Abbimo un critico d'arte qui, non so cosa fare! Non gli piace il mio trucco. Ha anche criticato Klimt!
- Gustav?
- Sì. Penso che criticherà anche te.
- Va bene, aspetto, sono pronto. Sono nato pronto.
- Lo so.
- Come si chiama?
- Non lo so. Anonymous, forse è di quel gruppo sai, che governa il mondo! Paul dove sei stato?
- Dal dentista. Le caramelle con cui mi paghi rovinano i miei denti. Ma ti ho portato un piccolo regalo: tre adorabili orsetti.
- Grazie Paul, li mangeremo insieme.
- Sì e dobbiamo farlo in fretta, prima della visita del critico d'arte. Non condivido i miei orsi con nessuno. Solo con te.
- Grazie PMC, sei il mio assistente preferito, ma ormai l'hai capito.

Makeup gives us confidence, today I've prepared post that maybe will become inspiration, dear Ladies. Recently there are sooo many new products in stores that easily we all become crazy, but hey I think it's possible to underline our natural beauty with old makeups that we already have. Each one of us has Nude eyeshadow makeup palette or lipgloss. With all new products we forgot about good old ones, Rimmel foundations are my very favourites (breathable medium coverage foundations). So let's take a look in our beauty, I am sure it's possible to look pretty without buying anything new.

Il trucco ci da fiducia, oggi ho preparato un post che forse diventerà un'ispirazione per Voi Signore. Ultimamente ci sono così tanti nuovi prodotti nei negozi, che è facile diventare pazze, ma penso sia possibile sottolineare la nostra bellezza naturale con i vecchi trucchi che abbiamo già. Ciascuna di noi ha una palette per gli occhi Nude o lipgloss. Con tutte le novità, dimentichiamo le bontà vecchie, i fondotinta di Rimmel sono i miei super preferiti (es. la versione che fa respirare la pelle con copertura media). Allora guardiamo dentro il nostro beauty, sono sicura che è possibile essere carine senza comprare niente di nuovo.

Face

Lasting Finish 25h

Medium Coverage, 100 Ivory

Soft Colour Blush, Pink Rose

Rimmel

Feel Glow Concealer

Bella Oggi


Eyes

Nude Palette

Tedi

Kajal Eyliner Pencil

Shaka

Volume Obsession

Douglas 


Lips

Lip Perfector, In the moment

Avon Mark

Prisma Lip Glaze, Princess Peach

Catrice


💖

0 comments commenti: