Copper Eyes

28.8.19 PMC 0 Comments


👀 Good Morning small kitties, growing up cats and adult leons. I got sms this morning: "Hi, I can not come, I am in Iceland before one rich duck will buy it. I am sending you my friend Rod, he's a sailor. Remember: always say yes to him and everything will be fine. Sincerely yours, Sir James Paul McCartney". So, let's wait Cats ...

Buongiorno piccoli Gatti, gatti che crescono e leoni adulti. Ho ricevuto un sms questa mattina: " Ciao, non posso venire, sono in Islanda prima che una papera ricca la compri. Ti mando il mio amico Rod, è un marinaio. Ricorda, sempre di dirgli di sì e tutto andrà bene! Sinceramente tuo, Sir James Paul McCartney". Allora aspettiamo Gatti ...

Today we will do some lovely eye makeup using warm copper shades. Very nice idea in the end of the summer.

Oggi faremo un trucco carino usando i caldi colori del rame. Un'idea gradevole per la fine dell'estate.

- Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I am Rod! The sailor.
- Yes.
- Paula?
- Yes.
- Maria?
- Yes.
- Clara?
- Yes.

- Firmato, sigillato e consegnato sono Rod! Il marinaio.
- Sì.
- Paula?
- Sì.
- Maria?
- Sì.
- Clara?
- Sì.

- I am sailing I am sailing, home again 'cross the sea, I am sailing, stormy waters, to be near you, to be free.
- Yes.
- I am flying, I am flying like a bird 'cross the sky,  I am flying, passing high clouds, to be with you, to be free.
- Yes.
- Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
- Yes!
- Waiting for suggestions?
- Yes.
- Do you think I'm sexy?
- Yes. 
- If you want my body and you think I'm sexy. Come on, sugar, tell me so!
- Yes.
- Will we do copper eyes today?
- Yes.
- Alice Cooper?
- ...
- Yes.

- Navigo navigo di nuovo verso casa, attraverso il mare, navigo in acque tempestose per esserti vicino, per essere libero.
- Sì.
- Volo volo come un uccello, attraverso il cielo volo, passando per le nuvole alte per essere con te,  per essere libero.
- Sì.
- Puoi sentirmi? Puoi sentirmi?
- Sì!
- Stai aspettando dei suggerimenti?
- Sì.
- Pensi che io sia sexy?
- Sì.  
- se vuoi il mio corpo e pensi che io sia sexy, avanti dolcezza, fammelo sapere!
- Sì.
- Oggi facciamo gli occhi color rame?
- Si.
- Come Alice Cooper?
- ...
- Sì. 

Eyes

Maxi Reloaded Palette, Makeup Revolution, Large it up

Faux Cils Superstar, XFiber, L'Oreal

Kajal Eyeliner Pencil, Shaka


Lips

Lip Cream&Super Softy Lip Liner, Shaka


Face

True Last Foundation, 24h, nw10, Wycon

All about matt, Fixing Compact Powder, essence


👀😺

0 comments commenti: