August Beauty Essentials

4.8.20 PMC 0 Comments


💆🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♂️🛀🏻


Sexy Ruby 

Eau de Parfum

MK


Holy Hydration Face Cream&Charcoal Bubble Mask Maschera

e.l.f


Remineralising Body Cream&Shower Foam 

Douglas Home Spa 

Detox Mask&Hand Cream

Douglas


- I can't believe this! I'm working like a dog eight days a week and you have stopped paying me with candies!
- We are on diet Paul.
- You are on diet my fat magic woman! I need sugar, honey honey, you are my candy girl!
- Not anymore Paul, this carrot is for you.
- Look, I've made all these beautiful windows in the house all by myself and only for you!

- Non ci posso credere! Lavoro come un cane otto giorni alla settimana e te hai smesso di pagarmi con le caramelle!
- Siamo a dieta Paul.
- Te fai la dieta Magica Donna Polpetta! Io ho bisogno di zucchero, miele miele, sei la mia ragazza caramella!
- Non piu' Paul, questa carota è per te.
- Guarda, ho fatto queste bellissime finestre da solo in casa per te! 

- And now I will plant this "beautiful carrot" in the garden. And then I will piss on you, healthy shit.
- E adesso pianterò questa "bellissima carota" nel giardino. E poi piscerò su di te merda salutare.

- What are you saying Paul?
- Nothing, can I have cup of tea? Where's Rod? Stewart come over here!
- I can't, I'm in the church, inside Temple of Love. Tina is here. We are praying.  And we are drinking a holy wine. 

- Cosa stai dicendo Paul?
- Nulla, posso avere una tazza di the? Dov'è Rod? Stewart vieni qui!
- Non posso, sono in chiesa, dentro il Tempio dell' Amore. Tina è qui. Stiamo pregando. E beviamo il vino santo.

- Mike, we need three coffees, without sugar! Immediately.
- It will be done.

- Mike abbiamo bisogno di tre caffè, senza zucchero! Subito.
- Sarà fatto.

- When all this "New House" story will end?
- I hope really soon Paul! Who wants another carrot?

- Quando questa storia di "Casa Nuova" finirà?
- Spero davvero presto Paul! Chi vuole un'altra carota?

0 comments commenti: