Blue&Purple

7.8.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Well, well, well. What hour we are heading home?
- Jesus Christ!
- Not this time! It's only me. Your favourite.
- Sawyer you scared me!

- Allora, allora adesso a che ora torniamo a casa?
- Gesù Cristo!
- Non questa volta! Sono solo io, Il tuo preferito.
- Sawyer, mi hai spaventata!

- I'm at home late recently, if you want something leave the letter under the door.
- Love letter of course.
- Of course. What do you want?
- We are worried Paulina.
- We means who?
- Me and Ivan. We are waiting for you every afternoon at the polygon, maybe you have forget but you should be shooting.
- I remember, I don't think it's the right moment for this kind of things.
- Are you afraid to touch some ill man's gun? Patty Pi? I know you are. That's why I brought you this.
- A gun?
- A gun, very nice lady gun, take it.
- I don't need this, I won't use it.
- You should. Maybe it's the right moment in your life to protect yourself?
- From who?
- From bad, bad people.
- Like you?
- Good Morning! Paulina, I'm so happy to see you!

- Sono a casa tardi ultimamente, se vuoi qualcosa, lascia una lettera sotto la porta.
- Una lettera d'amore ovviamente.
- Ovviamente. Cosa vuoi?
- Siamo preocupati Paulina.
- Noi significa chi?
- Io e Ivan. Ti stiamo aspettando ogni pomeriggio al poligono, forse hai dimenticato, ma dovresti sparare.
- Mi ricordo, ma penso non sia il momento giusto per questo tipo di cose.
- Hai paura di toccare l'arma di qualche uomo malato? Polpetta Pi? Lo so chi sei. Ecco e per questo motivo ti ho portato questa.
- Una pistola?
- Una pistola, molto carina per una signorina, prendila.
- Non ho bisogno di questa, non la userò.
- Dovresti. Forse è il momento giusto nella tua vita di imparare a proteggersi?
- Da chi?
- Da persone cattive, cattive.
- Come te?
- Buongiorno! Paulina, sono così felice di vederti!

- Jack! My super favourite! Are you laughing or are you crying? I don't know and it doesn't matter. 
I missed you! How have you found me here?
- I was following Sawyer, I mean Davidoff scent.
- Touché.
- How are you Jack? 
- Bad, sad, mad as always. But I stay strong, are we in a pandemic? We are. Who am I? I'm a doctor. So what should I do? I should save everyone. I'm trying to stay useful Paulina and I will never stop. One day, very soon I will find the medicine and I will save the world.
- First of all try to save your marriage!
- It's already too late, she went away, she left me. I don't know who will be my experimental rabbit now.
- I will.
- John!

- Jack! Il mio super preferito! Stai ridendo o stai piangendo? Non lo so e non importa. Mi sei mancato! Come mi hai trovata qui?
- Stavo seguendo Sawyer, in realtà il profumo Davidoff.
- Touché.
- Come stai Jack?
- Male, triste, pazzoide, come sempre. Ma rimango forte, siamo in una pandemia? Sì ci siamo. Chi sono? Sono un dottore. Allora cosa dovrei fare? Dovrei salvare tutti. Provo di essere utile Paulina e non smetterò mai. Un giorno, molto presto troverò la medicina e salverò il mondo.
- Prima di tutto prova a salvare il tuo matrimonio!
- E' troppo tardi ormai, lei se n'è andata via, mi ha lasciato. Adesso non so chi sarà la mia cavia da laboratorio.
- Sarò io.
- John!

- My third eye has lead me to this Tuscan Mill and I've found you all. 
- It was Davidoff scent John.
- I don't know what are you talking about, are you drinking again Jack? I have no time to listen to you. We have to go.
- Where?
- There will be a second wave, I've seen some black smoke close to the Arno river yesterday, Paul was there, he also has seen it.
- So what should we do?
- We have to hide. In your new house Paulina, Desmond and Kate are already waiting for us there.
- I won't push this fucking button!
- Stop yelling Sawyer and dry your hairs! Paulina will push the button.
- Nooo, I got many things to do in the garden.
- There is no garden anymore my dear, there is a Swan Station. Hurry up girl and remember, you won't need your red porsche in that Place. 

- Il mio terzo occhio mi ha guidato qui, a questo Mulino Toscano e Vi ho trovati tutti.
- E' stato il profumo Davidoff John.
- Non so di cosa stai parlando, hai ricomnciato a bere Jack? Non ho tempo per ascolatrti. Dobbiamo andare.
- Dove?
- Ci sarà una seconda ondata, ho visto il fumo nero vicino all'Arno ieri, Paul era là, anche lui l'ha visto.
- Allora cosa dobbiamo fare?
- Dobbiamo nasconderci. Nella tua nuova casa Paulina, Desmond e Kate ci stanno aspettando.
- Non premerò questo stupido pulsante!
- Smetti di urlare Sawyer e asciugati i capelli! Paulina premerà il pulsante.
- Noooo, ho tante cose da fare nel giardino.
- Non c'è più il giardino carissima, c'è la Stazione del Cigno. Sbrigati ragazza e ricorda che non avrai bisogno della tua porsche rossa in quel Posto.

Eyes

Le Smoky Palette

Volume Glamour Mascara

Bourjois

Cofanetto Sopracciglia Ciprie+Fissatore, Brunette, Youngblood 


Lips

Lumi Matt, Liquid Lipstick, 313 Aphrodite

Wycon


Face

Oil Control Mist Primer

Flawless Finish Foundation, Alabastro

Hydrating Satin Camo Concealer, Tono caldo pallido

Primer Infused Bronzer

e.l.f.

0 comments commenti: