Vintage Rose

20.8.20 PMC 0 Comments


- My favorite girl friend!
- Ciao mia ragazza preferita!

- Hello Sweetie! Where are those days when we were drinking coffee together in the morning at McDonalds looking outside the window?
- They are gone my dear, I'm not twenty years old anymore. 
- Naaah, look at you, age ain't nothing but a number, and I know what I'm saying. I've seen your house Paulina, so pretty! Is everything the way you wanted too?
- A part of psychedelic limoncello at the wardrobe, yes. It's very cozy and simple place, not exclusive and not posh mansion, but I already love it.
- Do you know what is exclusive Sister? Love is an exclusive thing, and you are very rich Sweetie. How is your Bear?
- Very well, he's still bearing my on his shoulders sometimes. After ten years, every day he's repeating me how much he adores me! I think it's amazing.
- Yeah, it's good Bear, no more bad guys in your life. I remember the first one. It's true, there was love and sex and magic. But also golden necklet, black leather jacket and his friends in prison! Your grandmother never liked him! But you had a lots of fun, I remember. Where is Rob now?
- He's got grey hairs and two daughters, fifteen years old.
- Gosh!
- Exactly, if I wouldn't stop this relation probably I would be their mother!
- No way!
- Exactly, no way!
- Now you got sweet italian guy that buys you roses, chocolate and panties at the market every thursday!
- Yes, he mades me smile, with all those small things. Life is made with them.
- So, are you ready for moving the house?
- I think I will be never ready, we are doing everything with small steps, just the way I'm use too.
- You will have makeup dressing table! You always were dreaming about one! It's so exciting!
- With a mirror.
- With a mirror. I'm so happy for you. Can I take one rose from your garden?
- Sure you can, it's strange that they are still growing up, despite this crazy weather.
- They are strong, just like their owner. 
- Visit me in our new house, we will drink cappuccino together, just like it was those days ... 

- Ciao tesoro! Dove sono finiti quei giorni in cui bevevamo insieme il cappuccino la mattina a McDonald guardando dalla finestra?
- Sono andati via tesoro, non ho più vent'anni.
- Nooo, guardati, hai sempre vent'anni e so cosa dico. Ho visto la vostra casa Paulina, è così carina! E' tutto come lo volevi?
- A parte lo psichedelico limoncello del guardaroba, sì. E' una casa molto morbida e semplice, non un appartamento esclusivo né super elegante ma lo amo già.
- Sai cosa è davvero esclusivo Sorella? L'Amore è una cosa esclusiva e te sei molto ricca Tesoro. Come sta il tuo Orso?
- Molto bene, mi porta sulle spalle a volte. Dopo dieci anni, ogni giorno mi ripete che mi adora! Penso che sia pazzesco.
- Sì, è un Orso buono, mai più ragazzi cattivi nella tua vita. Mi ricordo il tuo primo fidanzatino. 
E' vero, c'erano amore, sesso e magia. Ma anche la collana d'oro, la giacca di pelle nera e i suoi amici in prigione! Alla tua nonna non è mai piaciuto!  Ma ti si divertita tanto, mi ricordo. Dov'è Rob oggi?
- Ha i capelli grigi e due figlie di quindici anni.
- Santo cielo!
- Esattamente, se non avessi chiuso questa relazione probabilmente sarei la loro madre!
- Maaaai!
. Esatto, mai mai!
- Adesso hai un dolce fidanzato italiano che ti compra rose, cioccolata e le mutande al mercato del giovedì.
- Sì, mi fa sorridere con tutte queste piccole cose. La vita è fatta di queste.
- Allora sei pronta per il trasloco nella casa nuova?
- Penso che non sarò mai pronta, facciamo tutto a piccoli passi, come sempre.
- Avrai la tua toeletta! Hai sempre sognato d'averne una! E' così eccitante!
- Con lo specchio.
- Con lo specchio. Sono così felice per te. Posso prendere una rosa dal vostro giardino?
- Certo che sì, è strano che stiano ancora crescendo, nonostante questo tempo pazzo.
- Sono forti, come la loro proprietaria.
- Visitami nella casa nuova, berremo insieme un cappuccino, proprio come in quei giorni là ...

Eyes

Rosemaniac, Shades of Blossom, Wycon


Lips

Lipstick, Deep Rose, Wycon


Face

My love story, Face Palette, Wycon

Backstage Face&Body Foundation, Neutral, Dior

0 comments commenti: