Olive

14.8.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Paulina Maria Clara!
- Magdalena Carmen Frida!

- Frida! It's been a while we didn't see each other. I'm so glad that you came.
- I've seen your new house, no steps, well done my sister. But now you got two houses just like me and Diego.
- I know, I remember you were living in two houses for a while.
- Yes, for a while. He was mad, I was crazy, we were fighting quite often but it was a real love.
- Yes, I know.
- Will you and Federico live in two houses too?
- No Frida, we fight sometimes too, mainly on the street so everyone could watch and "admire" our show but we are fine inside the same house.
- I know, I'm watching you. Not only your mirror portraits but mostly not posted stuff. I guess he loves you, sometimes he carries you on his shoulders, just like my Diego. And he loves to eat just like my Diego. I hope he sees all the magic inside of you. How many years are you together?
- More than ten Frida.
- Such a long time, time is all we have. Not money, not fame, not even health. It's time that really counts. When are you moving out from here?
- Soon Frida. I will be living on the country side now.
- Very well, the world is even more crazy this times. When I was dying I was hoping I will never have to back to this strange planet.
- I know, but world can be also beautiful place Frida, plenty of beautiful people and art and artists, talented just like you. With their minds in the clouds.
- People were always thinking that I'm surrealistic kind of person, but I was always paiting my reality, not my dreams. What colours will be your house Paulina? Mine was blu.
- My bedroom will be blu and pink, living room green and worderobe yellow. 
- Do you still wear your long, black skirt?
- No, but I still own it. Look Frida, this is my wheel chair, I call it red porsche, soon I will have also a new one. They are pretty and comfy, but dangerous too. 
- Yes, I've seen Alex knocking on our, heaven's door, but we have resend him back.
- And you have made a great thing.
- I have to go sister, I'm watching you and remember that at the end of the day you will realise that you are able to handle, more than you have ever imagined.

- Frida, è da un po' di tempo che non ci vediamo. Sono così felice di rivederti.
- Ho visto la tua casa nuova, zero scale, hai fatto bene sorella. Ma adesso hai due case, proprio come me e Diego.
- Sì, mi ricordo che abitavate per un po' di tempo in due case separate.
- Per un po' di tempo. Lui era matto, io ero pazza, litigavamo spesso, ma era amore vero.
- Sì, lo so.
- Anche te e Federico vivrete in due case separate?
- No Frida, anche noi a volte litighiamo, soprattutto per strada così tutti possono vedere e "ammirare" il nostro spettacolo, ma stiamo bene nella stessa casa.
- Sì, lo so, ti sto guardando. Non solo i tuoi ritratti nello specchio, ma la maggior parte le cose che non metti online. Penso che lui ti ami, a volte ti prende in braccio, proprio come il mio Diego. E ama mangiare proprio come il mio Diego. E ti ama come il mio Diego. Spero che veda tutta la magia che hai dentro. Da quanti anni state insieme?
- Più di dieci Frida.
- Tanto tempo, il tempo è tutto ciò che abbiamo. Non i soldi, non la fama, nemmeno la salute. E' il tempo quello che conta davvero. Quando Vi traslocherete da qui?
- Presto Frida. Adesso vivrò in campagna.
- Molto bene, il mondo è diventato ancora più pazzo di prima. Quando morivo speravo di non tornare mai più in questo posto strano.
- Lo so, ma il mondo può essere anche un posto bello Frida, pieno di persone bellissime, di arte e di artisti talentuosi come te. Come le loro menti sulle nuvole.
- La gente ha sempre pensato che sono una surrealista, ma io ho sempre rappresentato la mia realtà, non i miei sogni. Che colore avrà la tua nuova casa Paulina? La mia era blu.
- La mia camera sarà blu, il salotto verde e il guardaroba giallo.
- Porti ancora la gonna lunga e nera?
- No, ma ce l'ho ancora. Guarda Frida, questa è la mia sedia a rotelle, la chiamo la porsche rossa, presto ne avrò una nuova. Sono carine e confortevoli, ma anche pericolose.
- Sì, ho visto Alex bussare alla nostra porta del paradiso, ma lo abbiamo rimandato indietro.
- E avete fatto una cosa bellissima.
- Devo andare sorella, continuerò a guardarti e ricorda che alla fine della giornata ti accorgerai che sei capace di sopportare molto di più di quello che hai mai immaginato.


Eyes

Perfect Filter Shadow Palette

Olive you

Nyx


Lips

SRSLY Satin Lipstick

Budino

e.l.f


Face

Contour Palette Palette

Flawless Finish Foundation, Snow

Hydrating Satin Camo Concealer, Tono caldo pallido

e.l.f 


0 comments commenti: