Blue Galaxy

19.8.20 PMC 0 Comments


- And after the rain there is always a Sun. Our patty Pi is happy today!
- Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Rod.
- Today, things are going the way she wanted too, I put some darker shades on the walls!
- And I've corrected payment and mobile list!
- The sun is shining and Pi is smiling. Maybe she has cookies for us today.
- And some wine!
- Hi guys. We have a problem.

- E dopo la pioggia esce sempre il Sole. La nostra polpetta è felice oggi!
- Non vendere la pelle dell'orso prima di averlo ucciso, Rod.
- Oggi le cose vanno come voleva lei, ho messo una tinta più scura sui muri!
- E io ho corretto il pagamento e la lista dei mobili!
- Il sole sta brillando e la polpetta sorride. Forse avrà per noi dei biscotti oggi.
- E del vino!
- Ciao ragazzi. Abbiamo un problema.

- Why do you want to change title of this blog Paulina? I think this one is beautiful and witty!
- There won't be pictures in the mirror anymore?
- Maybe sometimes. But we will do more other stuff, more cooking, more taking pictures of nature and our garden of course. Girl in the mirror will die a little bit, but the new star will born.
- Northern Star or Lady Gaga?
- I don't know yet. I have to change blog title and I'm waiting for your brilliant suggestions.
- It's easy Paulina! "Me and Roderic, the Champion".
- I think "PMC&PMC" sounds better. What do you think Mike?
- "Now. Ommadawn."
- What the hell is that?
- New blog title.
- Paulina, I have the perfect name for your blog!
- Tell me Rod.
- "Do you think I'm Sexy?"
- Very funny.
- You can also choose between "I don't want to talk about it" and "I was only joking".
- No Roderic, new name of this blog should be something like "Something" or "Maybe I'm amazed". If you like to be more alternative "I Am the Walrus" sounds nice too.
- The last one is the one I like the most. What do you think Mike?
- "Now. Ommadawn" is the one and only choice. 

- Perché vuoi cambiare il titolo di questo blog Paulina? Io penso sia bellissimo e brillante!
- Non ci saranno più le foto nello specchio?
- Forse a volte sì. Ma ci sarnno anche altre cose, più cucinare, più fotografia in generale e la natura, e ovviamente il nostro giardino. Ragazza nello specchio morirà un po', ma una nuova stella nascerà.
- Northern Star o Lady Gaga?
- Non lo so ancora. Devo cambiare il titolo del blog e aspetto i vostri brillanti suggerimenti.
- E' facile Paulina! "Me and Roderic, the Champion".
- Io penso che "PMC&PMC" suona meglio. Cosa pensi Mike?
- "Now. Ommadawn.
- E questo cos'è?
- Il nuovo titolo del blog.
- Paulina, ho il nome perfetto per il tuo blog!
- Dimmi Rod.
- "Do you think I'm Sexy?"
- Molto divertente.
- Puoi anche scegliere fra "I don't want to talk about it" and "I was only joking".
- No Roderic, il nome di questo blog dovrebbe essere qualcosa tipo "Something" o "Maybe I'm amazed". Se vuoi qualcosa di più alternativo "I Am the Walrus" suona anche bene.
- L'ultimo titolo mi piace più degli altri. Cosa pensi Mike?
- "Now. Ommadawn" è l'unica scelta giusta.

Eyes

Bite-Sized Eyeshadow Palette, Carnival Candy, e.l.f


Lips

Sheer Matte Liquid Lipstick, Rosa, e.l.f


Face

Backstage Face&Body Foundation, Neutral, Dior

Matte Magic Mist & Set, Nyx

0 comments commenti: