Panna&Lavanda

13.8.20 PMC 0 Comments


- I have done so many things in my life, but I've never cooked for a football team!
- Ho fatto davvero tante cose nella mia vita, ma non ho mai cucinato per una squadra di calcio!

- It's not for a football team, it's for a workers in the House of the Rising Sun, Paul put more sugar on this cookies, please.
- They should be working, not eating my darling. And all those letters that you are leaving to them? God, don't tell me you are drawning flowers now!
- I do Paul! It's my tradition. 
- Cookies and letters for the workers?
- That's right. It always brings them smiles and I'm sure they will paint all the house the way we wanted too. Let's put on the top big, red bow!
- I can put this bow on my head if you want to!
- Hi Rod.

- Non è per una squadra di calcio, è per i lavoratori nella nostra nuova casa, Paul ti prego, metti un po' più zucchero sopra i biscotti.
- Loro dovrebbero lavorare, non mangiare tesoro. E tutte queste lettere che gli lasci? Oddio, non mi dire che stai disegnando dei fiori adesso!
- Lo faccio Paul! E' una mia tradizione.
- Biscotti e biglietti per i lavoratori?
- Proprio così. Queste cose portano sempre sorrisi e sono sicura che dipingeranno la casa nel modo che volevamo noi. Adesso mettiamoci sopra un grande fiocco rosso!
- Lo posso mettere sopra la mia testa se vuoi!
- Ciao Rod.

- Good Morning. Cookies and flowers for workers again, and what has left for me in this kitchen?
- Lots of love Sir Roderic!
- Why you got panties on your face Stewart?
- What panties McCartney! It's my new, super fashion face mask. I got also two models for both of you!
- I will wear it only if there will be written "I love Rod Stewart".
- I always liked you Paulina, but now we can say I love you. Where is Mike from Old Fields? I got huge news!
- I've seen him flying in his helicopter between Tuscan Mill and House of the Risign Sun, in my opinion he felt asleep one week ago and now it's automatic pilot to guide him.
- Good Morning, I've heard everything Paul but I will not fall into your provocation. I've heard the rain so I came.

- Buongiorno. Biscotti e fiori per i lavoratori un'altra volta, e cosa è rimasto per me in questa cucina?
- Un sacco di amore Sir Roderic!
- Perché hai le mutande sul viso Stewart?
- Che mutande McCartney! E' la mia ultima super fashion face mask. Ne ho anche altre due per voi.
- Io la metterò solo se sopra ci sarà scritto "Amo Rod Stewart".
- Mi sei sempre piaciuta PAulina, ma adesso possiamo dire che ti voglio bene davvero. Dov'è Mike dai Campi Antichi? Ho delle notizione!
- L'ho visto volare nel suo elicottero fra il Mulino e la casa nuova, secondo me si è addormentato una settimana fa e adesso lo guida il pilota automatico.
- Buongiorno, ho sentito tutto Paul ma non cascherò nelle tue provocazioni. Ho sentito la pioggia, perciò sono venuto.

- What rain Mike, are you eating Pauls candies again? Now everyone shut up because history will be made! Paulina turn off all the music and hush this crying baby outside. OK, are you ready?
- We are reay Rod, hurry up we still got some cookies to wrap.
- I got a medicine.
- For what?
- And how do you think Paul?
- Don't tell me you got Covid medicine.
- I do!
- From who?
- My friend Vladi has gived this bottle to me yesterday. 
- What the fuck is that?
- A medicine! From Russia with love! He has already applied it to his daughter and it works!
- Vladi has no daughter, Rod. 
- He said he does! Why we shouldn't believe him? 
- Smell it Paulina.
- It's grain alcohol, nothing else.
- You must be joking, it's expensive medicine created in best laboratories! Donald has bought already 45 liters of this stuff.
- What Donald?
- His best friend! Why all those questions and doubts guys? Can't we just try it?
- How it should be done?
- My great grandmother Maria was always smearing grain alcohol on my back when I had a flu.
- Take off your shirt McCartney, you are the first one!
- Fuh you! I won't put this acid on my body!
- I could put it all on my helicopter, it needs cleaning.
- Which method would be the best one for this kind stuff, Paulina?
- Pickled cucumbers. Cheers!

- Quale pioggia Mike? Stai mangiando ancora le caramelle di Paul? Adesso state tutti zitti perché sarà fatta la storia! Paulina spegni tutta la musica e tranquilizza questo bambino fuori casa. OK, siete pronti?
- Siamo pronti Rod, sbrigati, abbiamo ancora altri biscotti da confezionare.
- Ho la medicina.
- Per cosa?
- E cosa pensi Paul?
- Non dire che hai la medicina per il Covid.
- Ce l'ho!
- Da chi?
- Il mio amico Vladi mi ha dato questa bottiglina ieri.
- Che cacchio è 'sta cosa?
- La medicina! Dalla Russia con amore! L'ha già data a sua figlia e funziona!
- Vladi non ha una figlia, Rod.
- Lui dice di sì, perché non dobbiamo credergli?
- Annusala Paulina.
- E' alcool di grano, niente di più.
- Ma stai scherzando, è una medicina costosissima creata nei migliori laboratori! Donald ne ha presi 45 litri!
- Quale Donald?
- Il suo miglior amico! Per quali motivi tutte queste domande e dubbi? Perché non la proviamo?
- Come doverebbe essere fatto?
- Quando avevo l'influenza la mia bisnonna Maria mi spalmava sempre sulle spalle l'alcool di grano.
- Svesti la camicia McCartney, sei il primo!
- Vai a fare un giro! Non metterò questo acido sul mio corpo!
- Potrei mettere tutta questa roba sul mio elicottero, ha bisogno di una pulizia profonda.
- Quale metodo sarebbe migliore per questo tipo di roba Paulina?
- I cetrioli sottaceto. Cin Cin!

Eyes

Bite-Sized Eyeshadow Palette, Açai You

e.l.f


Lips

SRSLY Satin Lipstick

Budino

e.l.f


Face

Contour Palette Palette

Flawless Finish Foundation, Snow

Hydrating Satin Camo Concealer, Tono caldo pallido

e.l.f 

0 comments commenti: