20' Makeup

14.11.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Ypsilon Zeta what are you doing here?
- Hurry up! Make my makeup!
- What?
- I am your younger sister, I ask you for a help. Make my makeup and hurry up because I got a date!
- With who?
- With a boss!
- Bruce Springsteen asked you for a date?
- No! Devil.
- Come on!
- Come on you, if everything will go well I won't have to cook anymore! Hurry up!
- OK, what makeup do you want?
- Do you ask me!?! Gold gold gold, Dior Dior Dior everywhere, even on my tits!

- Ypsilon Zeta cosa ci fai qui?
- Sbrigati! Fammi il trucco!
- Cosa?
- Sono la tua sorella minore e ti chiedo aiuto. Fammi il trucco e sbrigati perché ho un appuntamento!
- Con chi?
- Con il boss!
- Bruce Springsteen ti ha invitato?
- No! Il Diavolo.
- Ma dai!
- Ma dai te, se tutto andrà bene non dovrò più cucinare! Sbrigati!
- OK, che trucco vuoi?
- E me lo chiedi!?! Oro, oro, oro, Dior Dior Dior ovunque, perfino sulle tette!

Eyes

Golden Era, Eyeshadow Palette, Astra

Push Up Drama Mascara, Maybelline

Eyebrow Cream, Wycon


Lips

Colour Elixir Cushion, Majesty Berry, Max Factor


Face

Forever Undercover, Dior

Contour Palette, Makeup Revolution

Pearls Harmony, Douglas

Colorful Mat, Sephora


- So do you like it?
- I feel irresistible.
- I guess it's ok for this kind of appointment.
- Don't fake you are funny one. Or saint. You are living ten years with a man, without married him Santa Clara!

- Allora ti piace?
- Mi sento irresistibile.
- Forse è il trucco giusto per questo tipo di appuntamento.
- Non fare finta di essere divertente. O santa. Convivi con un uomo da dieci anni senza sposarlo Santa Clara!

0 comments commenti: