Fresh and Modern Makeup look

18.11.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning Paul!
- Good Morning! How are you my dear?

- Buongiorno Paul!
- Buongiorno! Come stai mia cara?

- OK! I was very busy this weekend Paul ...
- Yes, I know I've seen you with beautiful women this weekend ...
- It's true, all my  girl friends are very beautiful and talented.
- I've waved you "hi" and you did not answer ...
- I am sorry Paul, I will tell you a secret: without glasses I can't see anyone if it's far away.
- I was 3 steps behind you!
- It's possible, when I was at University I was so ashamed to wear glasses that almost always I was climbing a wrong tram. No one never knew why I was so late at home ...
- You are not normal person.
- No, but I've made some interesting trips ...
- And then I've read news! Close to your mill a fox has ate some sheeps!
- Yes, it's true Paul.
- A fox? And I am asking myself, where are you living!? In wild west? Is there something more I should know?
- This forest here is full of boars and owls, in the summer and spring all sky is full of bats. Now I got use to that but in the beginning I was surprised too, I've grown up in big, industrial city and I was waking up and going to sleep with trams and bus sounds, now I am a bit of country girl, but I like it. I will tell you more ...
- Tell me Paulina.
- We are searching a new house, probably will be closer to mountains and forest, do you think I should buy a gun?
- I don't know, ask Stewart! I thought you all in Tuscany are eating beans and in the light of candles are making olive oil!
- We do, do you want to try some? This one is from this year, still bit acid, but it's worth to try it!

- Bene! Sono stata molto occupata questo weekend Paul ...
- Sì, lo so, ti ho visto con una bellissima donna questo weekend ...
- E' vero , tutte le mie amiche sono bellissime e talentuose.
- Ti ho salutato, ma non mi hai risposto ...
- Mi dispace Paul, ti dirò piccolo segreto: senza occhiali non vedo se qualcuno è lontano.
- Ero a tre passi da te!
- E' possibile, quando ero all'Università mi vergognavo cosi tanto a portare gli occhiali, che spesso salivo sul tram sbagliato. Nessuno capiva mai perché tornavo così tardi a casa ...
- Te non sei normale.
- No, ma ho fatto qualche gita interessante ...
- E poi ho letto le notizie! Vicino al tuo mulino una volpe ha ucciso delle pecore!
- E' vero Paul.
- Una volpe? E poi mi sto chiedendo, dove vivi? Nel lontano est? C'è ancora qualcosa che dovrei sapere?
- Questo bosco qui è pieno di cinghiali e gufi, in estate e in primavera il cielo è pieno di pipistrelli. Adesso mi sono abituata, ma all'inizio ero stupita anch'io. Sono cresciuta in una grande città industriale e andavo a dormire e mi svegliavo con il suono dei pullman e dei tram, adesso sono un po' più una country girl, ma mi piace questo. Ti dirò di più ...
- Dimmi Paolina.
- Cerchiamo una nuova casa, propabilmente sarà ancora più vicino ai monti e al bosco, pensi che dovrei comprarmi un'arma?
- Non lo so, chiedi a Stewart! Ho pensato che Voi tutti in Toscana mangiate fagioli e alla luce delle candele fate l'olio d'oliva!
- Lo facciamo, lo vuoi provare? Questo è di quest'anno, è ancora un po' acido, ma vale la pena provarlo lo stesso!

- All these animals stories seem to be interesting. Maybe I should write a song about my pony Jet?
- Yes Paul, it would be super cool. I wrote a song about a turtle!
- Really?
- Turtle, turtle super star, look how incredibile you are. Turtle, turtle, please beware you got nothing nice to wear! Turtle turtle asks his mum: I just want to listen Wham! Turtle, turtle what you've done, now your daddy calls your mum. Turtle, turtle daddy's home and you should play on your own. Turtle, turtle what a time, your saint daddy asks your mum: Why can't we leave all this mass and just look at your nice ass!

- Paula, Grammy is yours.
- Yes, I know Paul.

- Tutte queste storie di animali sembrano interessanti, forse dovrei scrivere una canzone del mio cavallino Jet?
- Sì Paul, qesto sarebbe ganzo. Io invece ho scritto una canzone sulla tartaruga!
- Davvero?
- Turtle, turtle super star, look how incredibile you are. Turtle, turtle, please beware you got nothing nice to wear! Turtle turtle asks his mum: I just want to listen Wham! Turtle, turtle what you've done now your daddy calls your mum. Turtle, turtle daddy's home and you should play on your own. Turtle, turtle what a time, your saint daddy asks your mum: Why can't we leave all this mass and just look at your nice ass!
- Paula, il Grammy è tuo.
- Sì, lo so Paul.

Sweetheart Look Book

The Color Workshop


Lips


Eyes


Face

0 comments commenti: