Forget me not Eye Makeup Look

20.11.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Maria Clara?
- My favourite new, old flame has come! Hello Red! Simply Red!
- Goog Morning my darling, I thought that the right thing to do in this heavy, grey wheather is to bring you some sunrise!
- I am so happy to see your face!

- Maria Clara?
- La mia preferita, nuova, vecchia fiamma è arrivata! Ciao Red! Simply Red!
- Buongiorno Cara, ho pensato che la cosa giusta da fare durante questo tempo grigio e pesante è portarti qualche raggio di sole!
- Sono così felice di vedere il tuo viso!

- Me too, this wine is for you, it's my wine.
- And this olive oil is for you, it's our olive oil. It's been a while that we haven't see each other.
- Yes, one year I guess, we were in the park.
- Yes! How are you Red, how is going your life?
- We are neighbours now Maria Clara, I've changed my life completely. I was so bored about my old life: love, sex, drugs and rock and roll. I looked in the mirror and I said: Wait a minute, this is wrong! I stand up for myself and asked do I really want to live like this for all time?
- And the answer was no.
- Exactly. I meet the one. We felt in love. I bought a house and now I am the most happy person on earth!
- That's fantastic Red.
- I don't believe in many things but in her I do. After long, home is a place where I yearn to belong, where the land meets the sea, she'll be smiling so sweetly now, I hope that she'll be here much longer than I will, my heart loves her with every beat now.
- I am so happy for you Red.
- The only thing that remains from my past is my hair colour.
- Yes, I noticed that.

- Anch'io, ecco del vino per te, è il mio vino.
- E questo olio è per te, è il nostro olio d'oliva. E' da un po' che non ci vediamo. 
- Sì, un anno forse, eravamo nel parco.
- Sì! Come stai Red, come va la tua vita?
- Adesso siamo vicini Maria Clara, ho cambiato totalmente la mia vita. Ero così annoiato della mia vecchia vita: amore, sesso, droga e rock and roll. Ho guardato nello specchio e ho detto: Aspetta un minuto, è tutto sbagliato! Mi sono fermato un momento e mi sono chiesto: davvero voglio vivere così per tutto il resto della mia vita?
- E la risposta è stata no.
- Esattamente. Ho conosciuto la mia lei. Ci siamo innamorati. Ho comprato una casa e adesso sono l'uomo più felice della terra!
- E' fantastico Red.
- Non credo in tante cose nella vita, ma di lei mi fido. Dopo tanto tempo, adesso la mia casa è il posto dove agogno stare, dove la terra incontra il mare, Lei sorriderà così dolcemente ora, spero che lei sarà qui molto più di quanto vorrei, il mio cuore la ama con ogni battito ora.
- Sono così felice per te Red.
- L'unica cosa  che è rimasta del mio passato è il colore dei miei capelli.
- Sì, l'ho notato.

Eyes

Metal Eyeshadow, Color Power Refil, Purple Shock, Wycon

Diamond Dust Eyeshadow, Lilac, Wycon

Bambi Eye False Lash, L'Oreal


Lips

Velvet Lips, Liquid Lipstick,, Light Rose, Wycon


Face

Pump it Up Foundation, Porcelain, Wycon

Shame on you! Blush, Sephora

0 comments commenti: