Girly Pinks Makeup Look

5.11.19 PMC 4 Comments


- Hello Paul!
- Good morning, Good Morning!

- Ciao Paul!
- Buongiorno, Buongiorno!

- So? How was it?
- What?
- Sweet November movie that I gived you yesterday!
- Oh yes ... he died, he died, he died.
- Who?
- A beloved one. He died, he died, he died and she cried, she cried, she cried.
- No Paul, no one dies and she did not cry! Come on, you haven't seen it?
- Hello it's me, Man in the rain, why is it always rain on me? 

- Allora? Com'era?
- Cosa?
- Il film "Dolce Novembre" che ti ho dato ieri!
- Ah sì ... lui muore, lui muore, lui muore.
- Chi?
- Amato. Lui muore, muore, muore e lei piange, lei piange, lei piange.
- No Paul, nessuno muore e lei non piange! Dai, non l'hai visto?
- Ciao sono io, l'Uomo nella pioggia, perché sta sempre piovendo su di me?

- Have you seen a film that I gived you last sunday Mike?
- Sweet November? I've tried Paula but then I heard my cousin ...
- She called you?
- Yes, from the tv screen. Enya called me.
- I love Sweet November soundrack! So, what do you think Mike?
- About the music? It's beautiful, she's my cousin ...
- About the movie!
- I will be honest with you Maria Clara. I've followed her voice and suddenly I finished in world full of elfs and Celts ... and then I felt asleep.
- Come on guys, I am sure Roderic have seen all the movie.
- Hello it's me, the Champion!

-  Mike hai visto il film che ti ho dato domenica scorsa?
- Dolce Novembre? Ho provato Paula, ma dopo ho sentito la mia cugina ...
- Lei ti ha chiamato?
- Sì, dallo schermo televisivo. Enya mi ha chiamato.
- Amo la musica di questo film! Allora, cosa ne pensi Mike?
- Della musica? E' bellissima, lei è la mia cugina ...
- Cosa pensi del film!
- Sarò onesto con te Maria Clara. Ho seguito la sua voce e all'improvviso sono finito in un mondo pieno di elfi e Celti ... e dopo mi sono addormentato.
- Dai ragazzi, sono sicura che Roderic ha visto tutto il film.
- Ciao sono io, il Campione!

- Hi Rod!
- OK Maria Clara, I already know what you want to know. 
- Yes.
- So, I turned it on and I thought maybe it's a great movie, the actress is a blond one, you know  blonds have more fun ...
- Yes.
- But then, well ... I will say it directly.
- OK.
- No sex, no fun!
- Rod! It's about love not sex!
- It's the same thing! No hot moments and beautiful woman means: me bored.
- For the first time I have to tell you guys, that you disappointed me! I know you believe in true love, you all were or are married!
- Several times!
- And you don't like Sweet November movie?!
- Look Maria Clara, november it's not very joyful month, why can't we watch something less ... heavy?
- For example Paul?
- Monty Python!
- or a Space Movie!
- Great idea Mike!
- Or "Pink Candy, hot cheek in web cam movie"!
- That would be interesting Rod!
- You know what? You all are such a ... typical man! You don't understand anything!
- But we still love you Maria Clara!
- I know and I love you too anyway!

- Ciao Rod!
- OK Maria Clara, so già cosa vuoi sapere.
- Sì.
- Allora, mi sono messo a vederlo e ho pensato, forse è un film meraviglioso, l'attrice è bionda, sai i biondi si divertono di più...
- Sì.
- Ma dopo, beh ... sarò diretto.
- OK.
- No sesso, no divertimento!
- Rod! E un film d'amore non di sesso!
- E' la stessa cosa! Se non ci sono momenti hot con un bellissima donna significa: me annoiato.
- Per la prima volta devo dirvi ragazzi che mi avete deluso! So che tutti credete nel vero amore, tutti eravate o siete sposati!
- Tante volte!
- E non Vi piace il film "Dolce Novembre"?!
- Guarda Maria Clara, novembre non è un mese molto gioioso, perché non possiamo vedere qualcosa meno pesante?
- Per esempio Paul?
- Monty Python!
- o Space Movie!
- Ottima idea Mike!
- O "Pink Candy, hot cheek in web cam movie"!
- Questo sarebbe interessante Rod!
- Sapete cosa? Siete tutti così ... uomini tipici! Non capite nulla!
- Ma ti amiamo lo stesso Maria Clara!
- Lo so e anch'io Vi amo lo stesso!

Eyes

Eyeshadow Quad, Sweet as Candy&

Lash O Matic, Extension Kit, Very Black

Wet n Wild


Lips

Liquid Catsuit, High Shine Lipstick, Chic Got Real, Wet n Wild


Face

Contour Palette, Makeup Revolution

4 comments:

  1. PMC! Hi ! Paul ! Paula why you doing this insaniety dialogue with music stars . is everything going ok in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not music stars, they all are my assistants ... My life is beautiful, thank you! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Albert Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited; the imagination embraces the whole world". I think he was right and I like these dialogues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I think that imagination is begining of everything ...

      Delete