Shiny Lavanda Eyes and Rosy Lips Weekend Makeup Look

15.11.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hello Maria Clara!
- Hello Young Heart! Wow! What a beautiful coat you are wearing Rod!
- Yes, I took it last time when I was at Rome.
- Very beautiful Roderic, like my grandmother would say: What a handsome man.

- Ciao Maria Clara!
- Ciao Cuore Giovane! Wow! Che bellissimo cappotto che hai Rod!
- Sì, l'ho preso a Roma l'ultima volta che ci sono stato.
- Molto bello Roderic, come direbbe la mia nonna: Che bell'uomo.

- Thank you, are these chocolates with brandy?
- Yes.
- OK, I want twelve.
- Roderic, I have to ask you for some help. This is Miley.
- Cyrus?
- No. Miley, the Cat. I have to give her a pill, if not she will be very sick.
- So, where's the problem?
- I have to make pictures Rod, look at all this stuff to fix, could you help me?
- Of course, woman of little faith!

- Grazie, queste cioccolatine sono con il brandy?
- Sì.
- OK, ne voglio dodici.
- Roderic, ti devo chiedere aiuto. Questa è Miley.
- Cyrus?
- No. Miley, la Gatta. Devo darle una pillola, se no sarà molto malata.
- Allora? Dov'è il problema?
- Devo fare le foto Rod, guarda questo disordine da sistemare, mi potresti aiutare?
- Certo, donna di poca fede!

Eyes

Diamond Dust, Liquid Eyeshadow, Lilac, Wycon


- Roderic?
- Yes?
- Everything OK? Where are you?
- Under your wardrobe, trying to put this creature out somehow ...

- Roderic?
- Sì?
- Tutto bene? Dove sei?
- Sotto il tuo armadio, provo a titare fuori questa creatura in qualche modo ...

- Maria?
- Yes?
- Where are the pills? I lost one, under your wardrobe ...

- Maria?
- Sì?
- Dove sono le pillole? Ne ho persa una, sotto il tuo armadio ...

Lips

Velvet Lips, Liquid Lipstick, Light Rose


- Where are you going Rod?
- On your roof! This stupid cat is there ...
- You gave her a pillow?
- Are you kidding me?
- Be careful Rod!
- OK, if I will die, tell Paul that I loved him. And his songs. More then mine.

- Dove stai andando Rod?
- Sul tetto! Questo stupido gatto è la ...
- Le hai dato la pillola?
- Stai scherzando?
- Stai attento Rod!
- OK, se muoio, dì a Paul che gli volevo bene. E che amo le sue canzoni. Più delle mie.

- Jesus, what happened Rod?
- She scratched me! Do you have a patch? And another pill, the other one felt on the street ...

- Gesù, cosa è successo Rod?
- Mi ha graffiato! Hai qualche cerotto? E un'altra pillola, l'ultima mi è caduta sulla strada ...

Face

Pump it Up! Foundation, Porcelain


- Maria Clara!
- Yes?
- Come here fast! 
- Tell me Rod! Why are you choking poor Miley?
- Stop talking girl, now take her legs and hold them down, I will open her muzzle and then you will throw a pilla, OK?
- OK! 
- 1, 2 ... shit, where is this pill, I swear I had in my pocket ...

- Maria Clara!
- Sì?
- Vieni qui, veloce!
- Dimmi Rod! Perché sta soffocando povera Miley?
- Smetti di chiacchierare ragazza, adesso prendi le sue gambe e tienile sulla terra, io aprirò il suo musetto e te butterai giù la pillola, OK?
- OK!
- 1, 2 ... merda, dov'è sta pillola, ce l'avevo proprio nella tasca ...

- Maria Clara, I caught her! She's locked well, I think she's got a demon inside that will kill me soon! Come here, help me!
- OK, tell me.
- Now take this shit of your fake golden earing and show it to her, when she will open her muzzle I will throw the pill inside of her!
- OK, like this?
- Yes, what a stupid cat, she's ignoring you!
- Don't shake her like it would be a rattle Rod!
- Don't make me nervous, nooooo! She escaped!! I told You to keep her straight! 
- Someone's knockin' at the door Roderic, I have to open, it's Paul!
- Very well, he will give a pill to this creature. I am out of this business!

- Maria Clara, l'ho presa! E' bene immobilizzata, penso che dentro di lei ci sia un demone che mi vuole uccidere! Vieni qui, aiutami!
- OK, dimmi.
- Adesso, prendi sta merda del tuo orecchino d'oro finto e mostralo a lei, quando aprirà la bocca ci butterò dentro la pillola!
- OK, così?
- Sì, che gatto stupido, ti sta ignorando!
- Non la agitare come se fosse un sonaglio Rod!
- Non mi innervosire, nooooo! E'scappata!! Te l'ho detto di tenerla stretta!
- Qualcuno sta suonando la porta Roderic, devo aprire, è Paul!
- Molto bene, darà lui la pillola a questa creatura. Io mi chiamo fuori!

See you sunday Cats, have a great weekend!
Ci vediamo domenica Gatti, buon weekend!

0 comments commenti: