Soft and Luminous November Makeup Look

22.11.19 PMC 0 Comments


- He wants to marry me!
- Hi Ypsilon Zeta, I knew you will appear on black friday... how was a date with the boss?
- Lui mi vuole sposare!
- Ciao Ypsilon Zeta, sapevo che apparirai nel venerdì nero ... com'è andato il tuo appuntamento con il boss? 

- Great, he wants to marry me!
- After one date?
- Of course, he doesn't like wasting time! Are you happy for me?
- I don't know ...
- Is it true that he was asking you for a date many times?
- Yes.
- Like for years?!
- Yes.
- And what you did?
- Nothing. He's not my type. Are you sure it's yours?
- Of course Maria Clara, and then we can divorce really fast and then he will have to maintain me for all my life, it means for ever!
- Wow.
- You should think about that with your italian man, life would be much easier!
- Life doesn't have to be easy, but the right one. Everything comes in the right moment. Our friends got married after fifteen years so we are still in time. Do you think it's your moment to get marry with the boss Ypsilon Zeta?
- Of course! What I have to loose?!
- He will betray you with God knows with who ...
- So every evening we will have an orgy, will you come Maria Clara?
- I don't think so.
- Whatever. I got engagement dinner with his mother!
- Devil has a mother?
- Sure!
- How is she?
- Like every mother in law: good and beautiful.
- Yes, I imagine.
- I need to look well, like million dollars. Do you remember your engagement makeups sister?
- To be honest I had only a face cream on my face.
- Both times? Maybe you will tell me also that you were wearing a pajamas.
- More less.
- This is awfull, maybe that's why you never finalized a thing?
- Maybe sister, but now I will put on your lips 24 karats lipstick and you will say "yes" to your boss. But before you will do that, think twice sister.

- Mi vuole sposare!
- Dopo un solo appuntamento?
- Ovvio, non gli piace sprecare tempo! Sei felice per me?
- Non lo so ....
- E' vero che lui ti ha chiesto un appuntamento tante volte?
- Sì.
- Come, per anni?!
- Sì.
- E cosa hai fatto?
- Nulla. Non è il mio tipo. Sei sicura che è il tuo?
- Certo Maria Clara, e poi possiamo divorziare davvero velocemente e lui dovrà mantenermi per tutta la vita, significa per sempre!
- Wow.
- Dovresti pensarci con il tuo uomo italiano. La vita sarebbe molto più semplice.
- La vita non deve essere semplice, solo giusta. I nostri amici si sono sposati dopo quindici anni, allora siamo ancora in tempo. Tutto arriva al momento giusto, pensi che è il tuo momento di sposare il capo Ypsilon Zeta?
- Certo! Cosa ho da perdere?!
- Ti tradirà Dio sa con chi ...
- Allora ogni sera avremo un'orgia, verrai Maria Clara?
- Non penso proprio.
- Come vuoi. Ho la cena di fidanzamento con sua madre!
- Il Diavolo ha una madre?
- Certo!
- Com'è?
- Come ogni suocera: buona e bellissima.
- Sì, mi immagino.
- Ho bisogno d'avere un aspetto bellissimo, come da un milione di dollari. Ti ricordi il tuo trucco di fidanzamento sorella?
- Onestamente avevo solo una crema viso addosso.
- Tutte e due le volte? Forse mi dirai anche che eri in pigiama?
- Più o meno.
- E' orrendo, forse per questo non hai mai finalizzato la cosa?
- Forse sorella, ma adesso metterò sulle tue labbra un rossetto da 24 karati e dirai "sì" al tuo boss. Ma prima di farlo pensaci due volte sorella.

Eyes

Miss Drama Mascara, Wycon

Autumn Rust Makeup Palette for face&Eyes, h&m


Lips

Lipstick, Twenty four Carats, 05 Ruby, Wycon 


Face

Forever Undercover, 020, Dior

Acqua Primer, Cosmi Milano

0 comments commenti: