Classic November Makeup Look with Avon

7.11.19 PMC 2 Comments


- Who was that young man?
- An artist.
- He slammed the door on your face, how rude!
- It's OK, we are friends.

- Chi era questo giovane uomo?
- Un Artista.
- Ti ha sbattuto la porta in faccia, che maleducazione!
- Tutto OK, siamo amici.

- I would say he's got a problem with his anger ...
- It's normal, she left him.
- Who?
- A Muse.
- Oh Sweet Lord ...
- He's talented type, visits me quite often, seeing me working every day but he ...
- He has stopped.
- Yes. There are big expectations for his new opera ...
- He's freaking out.
- I guess so. You wrote so many beautiful and timeless songs, what's your secret Paul?
- Once my friend John said: “Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.” When I started to write a songs for the Beatels everything was imaginary ...

- Direi che ha problemi con la rabbia ...
- E' normale, lei lo ha lasciato.
- Chi?
- La Musa.
- Oh Dolce Signore ...
- E' un tipo talentuoso, mi visita abbastanza spesso, vede che lavoro ogni giorno ma lui ...
- Si è fermato.
- Sì, ci sono tante aspettative per la sua nuova opera ...
- Sta impazzendo.
- Penso di sì. Hai scritto così tanti bellissimi pezzi senza tempo, qual è il tuo segreto Paul?
- Una volta il mio amico John ha detto "La realtà lascia tanto da immaginare". Quando ho iniziato a scrivere le canzoni per i Beatles tutto era immaginario ...

- Good Morning Everyone!
- Hi Rod!
- There are people with old tomatoes under your house Maria Clara.
- I know, they want to kill me with the tomatoes. 
- Why?
- I am training organs at night ...
- I understand. After all, why not? What are you talking about?
- About creating. Is writing songs easy Rod?
- No, never. It's always been a hard work. The nearest thing that this business I'm in comes to being a job is when I've had to write songs. How about you Maria Clara and your creative vein?
- Some people in internet call me: an aspiring artist. It always makes me laugh but I like this expression, after all the journey is more interesting then the arrival. My poetry was born in real physical and mental pain but this blog is totally different thing. I just want to be a happy person and I am sharing my happiness with other people. It's love for life and all small joys that God gives me the real engine of my "artistic" actions ...
- Well said Maria Clara! I think there's a one thing that is missing in life of our young artist.
- Tell me Paul.
- A huge crystal!

- Buongiorno a tutti!
- Ciao Rod!
- Ci sono persone sotto la tua casa con pomodori vecchi in mano Maria Clara.
Sì, lo so, mi vogliono uccidere con i pomodori.
- Perché?
- Mi sto allenando con l'organo di notte ...
- Capisco. Alla fine perché no? Di cosa stavate parlando?
- Di creare. E' facile scrivere canzoni Rod?
- Non lo è mai. E' sempre stato un duro lavoro. La cosa più vicina al normale lavoro in questo business è il momento in cui devo scrivere una canzone. E come va la tua vena creativa Maria Clara?
- Qualche persona in internet mi chiama: aspirante artista. Questo mi fa sempre ridere, ma mi piace anche perché alla fine il viaggio è sempre più interessante dell'arrivo. La mia poesia è nata nel vero dolore fisico e mentale, ma questo blog è una cosa totalmente diversa. Voglio solo essere una persona felice e condividere questa felicità con altre persone. Sono l'amore per la vita e tutte le piccole gioie che Dio mi sta regalando il vero motore delle mie azioni artistiche.
- Ben detto Maria Clara! Penso che c'è una cosa che manca al nostro giovane artista.
- Dimmi Paul.
- Un Grande cristallo!

Eyes

Supreme Playbook Palette

La Nude


Big and False Lash

Avon Mark


Lips

Powder Pen, Epic Lip

Kinda hot

2 comments:

  1. le foto e il make up sono stupendi, adoro il colore del rossetto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Troppo buona, grazie, bacione

    ReplyDelete