Girl from East Makeup Look

13.11.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Where is she? Ypsilon Zeta where are you?
- She is escaped, she will never change. Paul why you brought her here?
- She asked me, she's your sister after all. 
- Theoretically! Paul she stole stuff in shops in our city and vomited in my neighbours rose garden!
- I wanted help her, save her!
- You can't save someone who doesn't want to!

- Dov'è lei? Ypsilon Zeta dove sei?
- E' scappata, non cambierà mai. Paul perché l'hai portata qui?
- Me lo ha chiesto lei, alla fne è tua sorella.
- Teoricamente! Paul lei ha rubato le cose nei negozi in città e ha vomitato nel roseto dei miei vicini!
- Volevo aiutarla, salvarla!
- Non puoi salvare qualcuno che non lo vuole!

- You are right Maria Clara ... I am so nervous recently. I try to write a song!
- You are too severe with yourself Paul, just keep it simple. Look I already have a new lyric: Girl in the mirror with eyes like a river, I wish she was thinner .... or ... I get so emotional when I speak in conditional, you only remains an optional ...
- I don't know what to say. You are ingenious, but you already know that.
- Hello everyone!

- Hai ragione Maria Clara .... sono così nervoso ultimamente. Provo a scrivere una canzone!
- Sei troppo severo con te stesso Paul, falla semplice. Guarda io ho già un testo: Girl in the mirror with eyes like a river, I wish she was thinner .... o ... I get so emotional when I speak in conditional, you only remains an optional ...
- Non so cosa dire. Sei geniale, ma ormai lo sai.
- Ciao a tutti!

- Rod, what happened? Are you, are you crying?
- Noo, it's only windy wheather ...  she betrayed me!
- Mariah? How?
- I don't want to know! What will I do now?
- You will forgive her.
- Should I forgive her?
- No.
- So?
- Don't desperate Rod, stay calm, karma bus is coming, next time you will betray her.
- Maria Clara!
- What?
- I didn't expect this after you!
- I am sorry, don't forget I got a sister. In hell.

- Rod, cosa è successo? Stai, stai piangendo?
- Noo, è solo il tempo molto ventoso ... mi ha tradito!
- Mariah? Come?
- Non voglio saperlo! Cosa devo fare adesso?
- La perdonerai.
- Dovrei perdonarla?
- No.
- Allora?
- Non disperarti Rod, rimani calmo, il pullman Karma sta arrivando, la prossima volta la tradirai te!
- Maria Clara!
- Cosa c'è?
- Non mi aspettavo questo da te!
- Mi dispiace, ma non dimenticare che ho una sorella. All'inferno.

Eyes

Golden Era Eyeshadow Palette, Astra

Bambi Eye Mascara, L'Oreal


Lips

My Lipstick, Full Color 27, Astra


Face

Candid Foundation&Concealer, 240&022, Revlon

Matt Blush, Shame on you, Sephora

Pearls Harmony, Douglas 

0 comments commenti: