Avon Summer Edition

13.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- You will be a sculptor now, Patty Papi?
- Good Morning Paul, I am not patty Papi, I have only all the hormones around me!
- Vino with panino are your hormones?
- Paul!

- Adesso diventerai una scultrice, polpettina ?
- Buongiorno Paul, non sono una polpetta, ho solo intorno a me questi ormoni!
- Vino con panino sono i tuoi ormoni?
- Paul!

- So, when will you sculpt the greatest song writer and singer, Sir Paul McCartney?
- We will refresh and renew old, small statues Paul. I always wanted to do that, in the churches but this thing here,  it's a good beginning. Sitting Princess with the flowers is my total crush, I will take her home next time. Now, we have to do other things, right Paul?
- Right. It's nice that you want to take part of your new community and you are not working on sundays, but your naked stretching in the backyard is much more scandalous then cleaning the garden. You are exaggerating my darling.
- I wasn't naked! Paul, last sunday you have entered in the church in the middle of the mass wearing white and shining suit!
- They think I'm Elvis, I have to cure my image!
- Don't tell me it was a crown on your head.
- It was only a small coronet, made with roses from your garden.
- You are exaggerating my darling.
- Me? Have you seen Mike? He fell from the clouds in his helicopter! People thought he was a Jesus Christ!
- What Elvis, what Jesus I was the real Star last sunday!
- My friends were hearing you at Pisa last sunday, Rod.
- I was singing for God, with a little help of my friends. 
- And holy wine!
- You should know that it's every singer routine before the concert. Lots of liquids, for perfect throat hydration!
- I think you were just drunk. You are exaggerating Sir Roderic.
- Me? And who was showing tits through the window last sunday to all the neighbours?
- My Elf would never do that.
- Your Elf will show her naked ass next time Mike! Where is your helicopter?
- In the garage.
- You came here with your helicopter?
- Yes, I'm flying.
- People have seen you in the Deep Forest in the afternoon, you were mushrooming. How it is to pick up the mushrooms from forty meters high?
- It was five miles out Rod. Next time I will take you with me. Paulina already knows how it is to fly in helicopter.

- Allora quando scolpirai il più grande autore e cantante, cioè Sir Paul McCartney?
- Rinfrescheremo e rinnoveremo piccole statue Paul. Da sempre lo volevo fare, nelle chiese, penso che sia un buon inizio. ho preso una cotta per la Principessa seduta con i fiori, la prossima volta la prenderò e la porterò a casa. Adesso abbiamo altre cose da fare, vero Paul?
- Vero. E' carino da parte tua che vuoi fare parte della comunità e adesso non lavori di domenica, ma il tuo stretching in giardino totalmente nuda è una cosa molto più scandalosa delle pulizie in giardino. Stai esagerando tesoro.
- Non ero nuda! Paul, domenica scorsa sei entrato in chiesa nel mezzo della messa vestito con una tutina brillante bianca!
- Pensano che sono Elvis, devo curare la mia immagine!
- Non mi dire che c'era una corona sulla tua testa.
- Era una piccola coroncina, fatta con le rose del tuo giardino.
- Sta esagerando tesoro.
- Io? Hai visto Mike? E' sceso dalle nuvole nel suo elicoptero! La gente ha pensato che fosse Gesù Cristo!
- Che Elvis, che Gesù Cristo, ero io la vera star domenica scorsa!
- I miei amici ti hanno sentito a Pisa domenica scorsa, Rod.
- Cantavo per Dio, con un piccolo aiuto dei miei amici.
- E del vin santo!
- Dovresti sapere che è la routine di ogni cantante prima di un concerto. Tanti liquidi, per una idratazione perfetta della gola.
- Penso che eri solo ubriaco. Stai esagerando Sir Roderic.
- Io? E chi mostrava le tette dalla finestra domenica scorsa ai vicini?
- Il mio Elfo non potrebbe mai farlo.
- Il tuo Elfo mostrerà a tutti il suo culo nudo la prossima volta Mike! Dov'è il tuo elicottero?
- Nel garage.
- Sei venuto qui con l'elicottero?
- Sì, sto volando.
- La gente ti ha visto nella Deep Forest nel pomeriggio, stavi cercando i funghi. Com'è raccogliere funghi dall'altezza di quaranta metri Mike?
- Erano cinquemila Rod. La prossima volta ti porterò con me. Paulina sa già com'è volare in elicottero.

- That's true! I was flying upon the Czechoslovakia when I was a kid!
- There is no such a country like Czechoslovakia Paulina. There's Czech Republic and Slovakia my darling.
- In the past it was the same country Paul!
- How could I be aware of this facts? I am only 28 years old! Where are your going Stewart?
- To the Station. My friend has come in DownTown Train to pass his holidays in the Tuscany. I will present him to you all on wednesday! Gotta go now!

- E' vero! Ho volato sopra la Cecoslovacchia quando ero bambina!
- Non esiste il paese della Cecoslovacchia Paulina. Ci sono la Repubblica Ceca e la Slovacchia tesoro.
- In passato erano lo stesso paese Paul!
- Come posso essere consapevole di questi fatti? Ho solo 28 anni! Dove vai Stewart?
- Alla Stazione. Un mio amico è arrivato in Treno per passare le vacanze in Toscana. Ve lo presenterò mercoledì prossimo! Adesso devo andare!


Makeup

Chic Look Eyeshadow Palette

Jelly Eye Glaze, Nude Dew

Jelly Sheer Lip&Cheek, Radiant Rose

Jelly Lip Tint, Sheer Plum

Flawless Cream to Powder Foundation, Porcelain


Gel Shine

Nail Enamel, Red is Red&

Top Coat


Truth

Eva Mendes for Avon


Radiance Maximising Tonic Vitamin C&Glycolic Acid

Revitalising Micellar Water Hyaluronic Acid&Vitamin B3 


Nightwear

Cotonella for Avon


Underwear

Cotonella for Avon 

0 comments commenti: