Budget Friendly Every Day Makeup

23.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- God Roderic what will we do now? Why you are so? Stewart.
- I did it my way! I met this girl, she said she's a waitress at Penelope Restaurant.
- It's Night Disco Club with striptease and topless waitresses, Rod!
- How could I know that! What kind of places do you have here in Tuscany? She seemed to be the right one for this action!
- And this trousers? There are "sex" words everywhere!
- That's how it should be! Virgin has only sex on her mind! I guess they are here, I'm going open the door and you stay cool, as always!
- Father McKenzie!
- Good Morning!

- Oddio Roderic, cosa faremo adesso? Perché sei così? Stewart.
- Ho fatto a modo mio! Ho conosciuto questa ragazza, ha detto che fa la cameriera al Ristorante Penelope.
- E' un Night Club con striptease e le cameriere in topless, Rod!
- Come potevo saperlo? Che tipo di posti avete qui in Toscana? Sembrava la persona giusta per questa azione!
- E i pantaloni? C'è scritto "sex" ovunque!
- Ecco come dovrebbe essere! Le vergini hanno solo sesso nella loro testa! Mi sa che sono già arrivati, vado ad aprire la porta e te stai calma, come sempre!
- Father McKenzie!
- Buongiorno!

- I know you Father McKenzie! And I love you!
- I guess you have a weakness for old and ugly guys. Like we all here.
- The best ones!
- Forgive me Father McKenzie, but I am not old, I'm turning 29 next week.
- And I'm beautiful. And innocent.
- Silence! Low and Order! I'm an executive producer of this circus here now.
- This is the girl, that I talked you about Father McKenzie. Her name is Paulina and she's from far East.
- Hm. What she did exactly last sunday, that we have to do all this "thing".
- She was working in the garden Father McKenzie. With her boyfriend.
- Hm. Are you virgin my dear?
- Of course I am, here are my virgin trousers.
- Hm. I know a waitress with the same trousers, she's working in one Restaurant.
- Really Father McKenzie? That's very interesting!
- Who is this idiot?
- It's Sir Roderic.
- Stewart the Sailor?
- Yes, Father McKenzie. He's not working on the sundays. We can trust him.
- But I'm not sure can I trust you, Father McKenzie!
- Shut up Everyone! Low and Order! Let's make Paulina great again! Mike are your bells ready?
- Yes.
- What is this shit Mike?
- I'm using Tubular Bells only during live concerts, this is just an exorcism, 
I think these bells are enough.
- Enough for what Mike? These are glockenspiel for a small kids!
- Low and Order! And no german language in this house! Let's make Paulina great again! No bells, we will do without. Why were you working on sunday, strange little girl?
- I don't work on sundays Father McKenzie, I just pass the time with the ones 
I love.
- Hm. She's OK, what the fuck you want from me McCarntey?
- I want to heal her, we all could hear the lawnmower turned on last sunday, Father McKenzie. She was cutting green, green grass.
- It wasn't grass, we only wanted to see if the lawnmower is working!
- Silence! Low and Order! I won't tell you what you were doing with the green, green grass McCartney when I've first met you!
- Let's make some exorcism on him Father McKenzie!
- Silence! Low and Order! Let's make this day great again! Let's have a red wine, all together now!

- Ti conosco, Father McKenzie! E ti amo!
- Mi sa che hai una debolezza per gli uomini brutti e vecchi. Come noi tutti qui.
- I migliori!
- Perdonami Padre McKenzie, ma io non sono vecchio, la prossima settimana finisco 29 anni.
- E io sono bellissimo. E innocente.
- Silenzio! Legge e Ordine! Adesso io sono il produttore di questo circo qui.
- Ecco la ragazza della quale ti ho raccontato Padre McKenzie. Si chiama Paulina e viene dal lontano Est.
- Hm. Cosa ha fatto esattamente domenica scorsa che adesso dobbiamo fare "la cosa".
- Stava lavorando nel giardino Padre McKenzie con il suo fidanzato.
- Hm. Sei vergine tesoro?
- Certo che sì. Ecco i miei pantaloni da vergine.
- Hm. Conosco una cameriera con gli stessi pantaloni, lavora in un Ristorante.
- Davvero Padre McKenzie? E' molto interessante!
- Chi è questo idiota?
- E' Roderic.
- Stewart, The Sailor.
- Sì Padre McKenzie. Lui non lavora la domenica. Possiamo fidarci di lui.
- Ma io non sono sicuro se mi fido di te Padre McKenzie!
- Zitti tutti! Legge e Ordine! Facciamo tornare Paulina grandissima come una volta! Mike le tue campane sono pronte?
- Sì.
- Cos'è 'sta merda Mike?
- Uso i miei Tubular Bells solo durante i concerti live, questo è solo un esorcismo, penso che queste campane basteranno.
- Basteranno? Per cosa? Sono dei glockenspiel per bambini piccini!
- Legge e Ordine! E zero lingua tedesca in questa casa! Facciamo tornare Paulina grandissima come una volta! Niente campane, faremo senza. Perché stavi lavorando domenica, strana piccola ragazza?
- Non lavoro di domenica Padre McKenzie, solo passo il tempo con lòe persone che amo.
- Hm. Lei è  OK, che cacchio vuoi da me McCartney?
- Voglio guarirla, tutti potevamo sentire il tagliaerba acceso domenica scorsa, Padre McKenzie. Stava tagliando l'erba, che era verdissima.
- Non era erba, volevamo solo vedere se la macchina funziona!
- Silenzio! Legge e Ordine! Non dirò cosa facevi te con l'erba verdissima quando ti ho conosciuto!
- Facciamo qualche esorcismo su di lui Padre McKenzie! 
- Silenzio! Legge e Ordine! Rendiamo questo giorno bellissimo come una volta! E adesso beviamo del vino rosso, tutti insieme!

Eyes

Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette, Brezza Estiva

3 in 1 Mascara 

e.l.f.


Lips

Satin Lipstick

Peperone Rosso

e.l.f. 


Face

Oil Control Mist Primer

Flawless Finish Foundation, Alabastro

Hydrating Satin Camo Concealer, Tono caldo pallido

Primer Infused Bronzer

e.l.f.

0 comments commenti: