Soft&Easy Berry Makeup Look

7.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Can someone tell me what happened saturday evening? I asked you only to give a water to the flowers and rosemary.
- Nothing big has happened Paulina! Americans should be there not us!
- They had independence Day or something.
- Or something! Always the same, they got excuses for everything.
- Rod, they told me you were totally drunk.
- I was redeemed and now I am almost saint!
- How come?
- Your flowers needs extra hydration, with local wine. Was the Winary Store opened saturday evening? Of course it was! I asked 10 liters, I've took one for McCartney and then he came.
- He?
- A priest! He was there for a wine to, saint wine for a evening mass! I've said to him, what a pitty I can't taste this holy wine during the mass, I have to help one ill girl in the evening. And what he did? He made a mass, for just a two of us.
- Near the wine shop?
- Yes! This people there are very modern and open minded. I started to pray, my spiritual flow was reaching the highest level, I was sure I will meet Jesus!
- And then?
- And then McCartney woke me up and they closed us in jail.

- Qualcuno potrebbe dirmi cosa è successo sabato sera? Vi ho chiesto solo di dare l'acqua ai fiori e al rosmarino.
- Non è successo nulla grave Paulina! Ci dovevano essere gli Americani, non noi!
- Avevano la Festa dell'Indipendenza o qualcosa del genere.
- O qualcosa del genere! Sempre lo stesso, hanno scuse per tutto.
- Rod, mi hanno detto che eri totalmente ubriaco.
- Mi sono convertito e adesso sono quasi santo!
- Come mai?
- I tuoi fiori hanno bisogno di idratazione extra con il vino locale. L'Enoteca era aperta sabato sera? Certo che sì! Ho chiesto 10 litri, ne ho preso uno per McCartney e poi lui è venuto.
- Lui?
- Il Prete! Anche lui era là per il vino, vin santo per la messa! Gli ho detto, che peccato che non posso provare questo vin santo durante la messa, devo aiutare una ragazza malata ragazza stasera. E lui cosa ha fatto? Ha detto la messa, solo per noi due.
- Sotto l'enoteca?
- Sì! Queste persone sono molto moderne e con la mente aperta. Ho iniziato a pregare, il mio flusso di spiritualità ha raggiunto il livello più alto possibile, ero sicuro di incontrare Gesù!
- E poi?
- E poi McCartney mi ha svegliato e ci hanno chiusi in prigione.

- I thought Mike that at least you will be an adult in this all situation.
- I was! They closed me in jail because of truth! I am innocent and you know that. This lady, said she was your new neighbour, she presented herself so did I.
- So why she called the Police?
- Because she couldn't stand the truth. She asked me, from where am I coming, I've answered, from Ommadawn. She didn't say a word. Then she asked, if I'm living alone, I've said that there is also Rod and Paul and one girl and her boyfriend. And then, suddenly she called the Police!

- Mike pensavo che alla fine te ti saresti comportato da adulto in questa situazione.
- L'ho fatto! Ci hanno chiusi in prigione per colpa della verità! Sono innocente e lo sai. Questa signora ha detto che è la tua vicina di casa, si è presentata e così anch'io l'ho fatto.
- Allora perché ha chiamato la Polizia?
- Perché non sopportava la verità. Mi ha chiesto da dove vengo, ho risposto da Ommadawn. Non ha detto una parola. Poi ha chiesto se vivo da solo, ho detto che ci sono anche Rod e Paul, una ragazza e il suo ragazzo. E poi, all'improviso ha chiamato la Polizia!

- And you Paul, where were you?
- At Harrods! I don't know do you know Paulina, but you got a Harrods store in your place. You can find there everything! Jewelry, fruits and vegetables, bags, there is even a nail polish department! I thought, I will make a present for my lady! I bought her golden earrings, diamond necklet, important bag, perfumes and I've paid only 12 euro! There was also a pony, so I thought: Why not, I take also a pony and I will call him Jet! And when I backed on my pony in your garden I've found Stewart in the middle of the roses, stunned Mike with a scared lady and some Commissioner and he wasn't Sting. They closed us all. This place is still not ready for us. But they will be, soon. I talked with priest, next sunday Mike will ring his bells in the church.
- So who gived a water to the flowers?
- What a question. Your almost husband! 

- E te Paul dov'eri?
- A Harrods! Non so se lo sai Paulina, ma avete un negozio Harrods nel tuo posto. Là puoi trovare di tutto e di più!Gioielli, frutta e vegetali, borse e c'è pure un piccolo reparto di smalti! Ho pensato, farò dei regali alla mia signora. Ho comprato degli orecchini d'oro, una collana di diamanti, una borsa importante, dei profumi e ho pagato solo 12 euro! C'era anche un cavallino, allora ho pensato: Perché no, prendo anche il pony e lo chiamerò Jet! E quando sono tornato sul mio nuovo pony nel tuo giardino ho trovato Stewart in mezzo alle rose, Mike rimbambolito con una signora spaventata e un Commissario che non era Sting. Ci hanno rinchiusi. Questo posto non è ancora pronto per noi. Ma fra poco lo sarà. Ho parlato con il prete, la prossima domenica Mike suonerà le sue campane nella chiesa.
- Alora chi ha dato l'acqua ai fiori?
- Che domanda. Il tuo quasi marito!

Eyes

Razzle Dazzle Berry Palette 

Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced


Lips

Juicy Fruits Candy Finish Lip Gloss, Home Slice

Too Faced

0 comments commenti: