Easy Blue Smokey Eyes

20.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Who were all those people Paulina?
- Chi erano tutte queste persone Paulina?

- Have you seen it Paul? My new neighbours gived us a welcome! So kind, lovely, pure people! You could get closer to us Paul!
- No, I don't like Italians, it's all governments fault. And then there was a blond Lady. Who is she? A Boss?
- She's our neighbour Paul.
- She wanted to know everything! She also made an autoinvitation, Jesus Christ and if someone in your house will be naked in that moment?
- I think she won't be so nasty Paul, have you seen her garden? We got so much to learn from her.
- And who is Harry? Everyone were repeting his name, Harry, Harry at least it's not Barry! Is it Harry Potter? Harry Styles or Harry meets Sally?
- Harry is five months old baby boy! Tina is his mother, I think we will be friends. She asked me for five roses from my garden for Harry's 5 months birthday! I use to wanted to have a Flower Shop, she won me over!
- I won't comment this. At least there's a Giacomo. 25 years old, far away from parents. It's so cool Paulina, finally somone in our age!
- Yes, I'm happy to have him next to us, I'm not sure does his mother is happy to see his son next to me, she seemed to be speechless.
- You know, you are exotic to them, some people need some time to trust the others, but the father of the family had a smile huge like banana on his face, 
I think he likes you!
- And I don't like our Patty anymore!
- Hi Rod!

- Hai visto Paul? I miei nuovi vicini ci hanno dato il benvenuto! Così gentili, adorabili e puri! Potevi avvicinarti a noi Paul!
- No, non mi piacciono gli Italiani, è tutta colpa del governo. E poi c'era questa Bionda. Chi è lei? Una capa?
- E' una nostra vicina Paul.
- Voleva sapere tutto! Si è anche autoinvitata, Gesù Cristo e se in quel momento qualcuno sarà nudo in casa tua?
- Non penso sarà così appicicosa Paul, hai visto il suo giardino? Abbiamo tanto da imparare da lei.
- E chi è Harry? Tutti ripetono il suo nome, Harry, Harry almeno non è Barry! E' Harry Potter? Harry Styles o Harry meets Sally?
- Harry è un bimbo di cinque mesi! Tina è la sua mamma, penso che saremo amiche. Mi ha chiesto di regalarle cinque rose dal mio giardino per i cinque mesi di suo figlio! Nel passato volevo avere un negozio di fiori, mi ha conquistata!
- Non commenterò questa cosa. Almeno c'è Giacomo. 25 anni, lontano dai genitori. E' bene Paulina che ci sia anche qualcuno della nostra età!
- Sì, anch'io sono felice d'averlo accanto a noi, non sono sicura che sua madre sia felice di vedere suo figlio accanto a me, sembrava rimasta senza parole.
- Sai, sei esotica per loro, certe persone hanno bisogno di tempo per fidarsi degli altri, ma il padre della famigla aveva un sorriso grosso come una banana, penso che gli piaci!
- A me la nostra polpettina non piace più!
- Ciao Rod!

- I advise you Paul, never ever go with her take flowers, herbs, trees whatever is fucking alive, in that place! How do you think, how long takes choose and buy five plants?
- 10 minutes?
- Three fucking hours! She asked me to go with her on saturday to this huge park when that Lady is selling, no, she treats the others with plants! When she saw Paulina, she said: God, you got eyes like my adopted son from Russia. And then all the drama has begun! They start to talk, talk and talk. After one hour I thought, it's impossible, they two are on drugs! I want to act like on drugs too, so 
I went to say hello to the Rosemary and then to the Thyme, I've told him about my weltschmerz. After two hours I was sure it's over but then I've saw they just change their place, so I've changed place too, I went under olive tree, I asked: do you love me? And I was waiting and waiting and no reply. After three hours, three hours McCartney, it's longer then my longest live concert that I ever made, they finally said good bye, but hey, be careful my friend, they will meet again!
- Yes, and Paul will be happy to join us.
- You were too happy last weekend Paulina.
- Good Morning Mike.

- Ti avviso Paul, non andare mai mai con lei dove si vendono fiori, erbe, alberi o quasialsi cosa viva in questo posto! Secondo te quanto tempo può prendere scegliere e comprare cinque piante?
- 10 minuti?
- Tre fottute ore! Mi ha chiesto di andare con lei sabato scorso in questo enorme vivaio, dove questa signora vende, no, regala agli altri le piante! Quando ha visto Paulina, ha detto: Oddio, hai gli occhi come il mio figlio, adottato dalla Russia. E poi è iniziato il dramma! Hanno iniziato a parlare, parlare e parlare. Dopo un'ora ho pensato, non è possibile, tutte e due sono drogate! Anch'io voglio comportarmi da drogato, allora sono andato a dire buongiorno al Rosmarino e poi al Timo ho raccontato del mio weltschmerz. Dopo due ore ero sicuro che fosse finita, ma ho notato che hanno soltanto cambiato posto, allora ho cambiato posto anch'io. Sono andato sotto un albero d'ulivo e gli ho chiesto: mi ami? E aspettavo, aspettavo e nessuna risposta. Dopo tre ore, tre ore McCartney, un tempo più lungo del mio concerto più lungo che ho mai fatto, finalmente si sono salutate, ma stai attento amico, si incontreranno ancora altre volte!
- Sì! E Paul sarà felice di raggiungerci.
- Eri troppo felice l'ultimo weekend Paulina.
- Buongiorno Mike.

- Good Morning. I wanted only reminds you dear Elf, Snow White about your whiter shade of pale skin and your pills, they are not very matchy matchy with strong sun, you know. You may have some hallucinations my dear.
- I hope so! I will write Tubular Bells 2020 Mike. But you all, what were you doing last weekend?
- It doesn't matter. We know what you did. Everyone could hear your lawnmower last sunday. You were working. 

- Buongiorno. Volevo solo ricordati carissimo Elfo e Biancaneve dalla pelle con tonalità super bianca che le tue pillole e il sole estivo non vanno molto d'accordo insieme, sai. Forse avrai delle allucinazioni mia cara.
- Lo spero! Scriverò Tubullar Bells 2020 Mike. Ma tutti voi, cosa avete fatto nel weekend scorso?
- Non ha importanza. Sappiamo cosa hai fatto te. Tutti potevano sentire il tuo tagliaerba domenica scorsa. Stavi lavorando.

Eyes

True Ultra Volume, Lash Magnify Mascara

Cushion Shadow Liner, Eyeshadow&Eyeliner, Crowd Pleaser

Avon


Lips

Creamy Lipstick, Iconic

Avon


Face

Flawless Cream to Powder Foundaton, Porcelain

Avon

0 comments commenti: