July Skin Care

17.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- It's impossible my darling, I'm not spiting everything on the dish when I'm eating, only when it's not tasty!
- I swear Rod, you were here yesterday and you were seven years old!
- E' impossibile tesoro, non sputo nel piatto in cui mangio, lo faccio solo quando qualcosa non è buono!
- Ti giuro Rod, eri qui ieri e avevi sette anni!

- How long are you taking these pills?
- Two days already.
- Let me see better. Hm. Well. I understand. For how long you have to take them?
- One week. 
- And then?
- And then "Pain Day".
- "Pay day?" That's good news, you will buy yourself new bag! But then it's gonna be over.
- I wouldn't say so. It's gonna be much more longer action. I couldn't do my medical visits in time and now we have effects. It's all Covid's fault! 
- Covid? Where? No, it's not Covid, it's McCartney! Come here my friend we got some nice white candys over here.

- Da quando prendi queste pillole?
- Da due giorni.
- Fammi vedere. Hm. Beh. Capisco. Per quanto tempo ancora devi prenderle?
- Una settimana.
- E poi?
- E poi "Pain Day".
- "Pay Day"? Sono buone notizie, comprerai per te stessa una nuova borsetta! E poi finirà tutto.
- Non direi. Sarà un'azione molto più lunga. Non potevo fare le mie visite negli ospedali nei tempi giusti e adesso ci sono gli effetti. E' tutta colpa del Covid!
- Covid? Dove? No, non è il Covid, è solo McCartney! Vieni qui amico, abbiamo buonissime, bianche caramelle qui.

- No, thank you, I got gluten intolerance since I was a kid. Paulina what are those books over here?
- We have to take them in new house.
- I thought you gived all your books to the library in the Tower!
- Yeee and my naked ladies!
- I gived only part of our books Paul, we got so many things to do! Life in lockdown was so smooth and easy!
- Why she's like that?
- She's taking drugs.
- Finally something interesting.
- Hi Mike.
- What are you talking about Mike from Old Fields?
- Without drugs we wouldn't have "Tubular Bells".
- Why are you doing this to me? You should be from heaven sent and so innocent.
- I am honest!
- I didn't ask you to be honest!
- I can already feel my favorite white dust odor.
- Who was that voice?

- No grazie, ho un'intolleranca al glutine da quando ero bambino. Paulina cosa sono questi libri qui?
- Dobbiamo portarli nella nuova casa.
- Pensavo che avresti regalato tutti i tuoi libri alla libreria nella Torre!
- Siii e le mie donnette nude!
- Ho regalato solo una parte dei nostri libri Paul, abbiamo così tanto da fare! La vita era così semplice e liscia durante il lockdown!
- Perché è così?
- Si sta drogando.
- Finalmente qualcosa d'interessante.
- Ciao Mike.
- Di cosa stai parlando Mike dai Campi Antichi?
- Senza la droga non sarebbe stato possibile creare "Tubular Bells".
- Perché mi fai questo? Dovresti essere mandato dal cielo e innocente!
- Sono sincero!
- Non ti ho chiesto d'esserlo!
- Sto già sentendo il mio odore preferito della polvere bianca.
- Cosa era questa voce?

- Mick! Friend I thought you were sleeping!
- Mick! Amico mio pensavo che stai dormendo!

- I did Rod, four days it's enough I guess.
- This is my friend that came to pass his summer holidays here.
- I think I will pass here rest of my life to be honest.
- Commissioner Sting will be so happy.
- You bet.
- It's just, I can't get what I want.
- What do you want Mick?
- Who are you white lady? You are strange, I like you. I guess I know your mother. I want to find a house. House of Rising Sun.
- It's already taken but maybe you will find something else. Listen to me now. 
I don't want to be ashamed of your behaviour, so remember that in that place we got two bars. One for ladies and one for man.
- What? We got 2020 and stuff like this?
- Yes, maybe that's why it's good and peaceful place.
- You must be joking! Where are you going Stewart?
- And how do you think Mike? And you?
- Where the coffee is better?
- Mike!
- Mike Mike, I'm only asking!
- It doesn't matter, women on the left and males on the right! What do you want to say Mick?
- I think I will go to the left, I still don't have my children here. It's time to seed some seeds of love in Tuscan Land. 

- L'ho fatto per quattro giorni, penso sia abbastanza.
- Ecco il mio amico che è venuto a passare le sue vacanze qui.
- Penso che passerò qui il resto della mia vita per essere sincero.
- Il Commissionario Sting sarà così felice.
- Scommetto di sì.
- E' solo che non posso avere cosa voglio.
- E cosa vuoi Mick?
- Chi sei Signorina Bianca? Sei strana, mi piaci. Penso di conoscere tua madre. Voglio trovare la casa nuova. House of the Rising Sun.
- E' già presa, ma forse treoverete qualcos'altro. Ascoltatemi adesso. Non vorrei vergonarmi del vostro comportamento, perciò ricordate che in questo posto abbiamo due bar. Uno per le signore, l'altro per gli uomini.
- Cosa? Abbiamo cose di questo tipo nel 2020?
- Sì, forse anche per questo è un posto così buono e tranquillo.
- Ma stai scherzando! Dove andrai Stewart?
- E cosa pensi Mike, e te?
- Dove fanno il caffè migliore?
- Mike!
- Mike, Mike sto solo chiedendo!
- Non importa, le donne a sinistra e i maschi a destra! Cosa vuoi dire Mick?
- Penso ch andrò a sinistra, ancora non ho figli miei qui. E' tempo di seminare un po' di amore in Toscana.

The Rose Gold Mask, Super Comforting

The Silver Mask, Glow Booster

The Blue Mask, Ultra Tonning Effect

Sephora


Sugar Body Scrub, Brown Sugar

Melting Showe Jelly, Pillow Battle

Sephora


Ultra Hydratant Lychee Face Serum

Illuminating Hydrator, Moringa Oil Radiance+Smoothing

Sephora


Radiance Maximising Tonic Vitamin C&Glycolic Acid

Revitalising Micellar Water Hyaluronic Acid&Vitamin B3 

Avon

Acido Ialuronico Puro, 3p 

Matt


Daily Moisturising Lotion 

Aveeno 

0 comments commenti: