Emerald Green Eyes Makeup Look

2.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Hello?
- Is it me you looking for?
- Yes, it's me, Living Room Director, Sir McCartney. Could you fire me?
- How are things going in the House of the Rising Sun?
- Bad. I think I will become mad. I got this sensation that there's always someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell, I want to do a favour to everyone and open the door and let'em in.
- Yes Paul.
- But there's no one, no sign of love behind the tears. It's Mikes fault, everytime when someone is in the toilet these bells are ringing, I am going slightly mad.
- You should paint the walls Paul, tell this to Mike.
- I already did, I was even prepared for his "Shadows on the Walls" and do you know what he answered? "There's no cares, no worries, no walls and the wind is blowing away". And they went sailing. So I started to paint by myself, with your makeup brushes. I did 5 cm of 678 km of the bedroom wall. Should I know better with the home from you, that I will hate everything that I do? And I do, hey hey hey and I do! 
- Where is Stewart?
- He's taking shower, third hour already. I don't know what happened to him, maybe he wants to clean his dirty mind in this bathroom Paulina, I don't know! 
- You need a help.
- Yes, I need somebody, not just anybody, help! Call Frank, we are waiting. 
I gotta go, someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell!

- Sì, sono io, il Diretttore del Salotto, Sir McCartney. Potresti licenziarmi?
- Come vanno le cose nella Casa del Sole Nascente?
- Male. Penso che diventerò matto. Ho questa sensazione, che qualcuno sta sempre bussando alla porta, sta suonando il campanello, voglio fare un favore a tutti e aprire la porta e farli entrare.
- Sì Paul.
- Ma non c'è nessuno, nessun segno d'amore dietro le lacrime. E' colpa di Mike, ogni volta che qualcuno è in bagno queste campane suonano, sto diventando matto.
- Dovresti dipingere i muri Paul, dillo a Mike.
- L'ho già fatto, ero pure preparato per le sue "Shadows on the Walls", e sai cosa mi ha risposto? "Non ci sono problemi, preoccupazioni, muri e il vento sta soffiando". E sono andati in barca. Allora ho iniziato a dipingere da me, con i tuoi pennelli del trucco. Ho fatto 5 cm di 678 km del muro nella camera da letto. Dovrei ben sapere che con la tua casa, che odierò tutto quello che sto facendo? E lo faccio, hey hey hey e lo faccio!
- Dov'è Stewart?
- Sta facendo la doccia, da tre ore ormai. Non so cosa gli è successo, forse vuole pulire la sua mente sporca in questo bagno Paulina, non lo so, non lo so.
- Avete bisogno di aiuto.
- Sì, ho bisogno di qualcuno, non di uno qualsiasi! Chiama Frank, stiamo aspettando. Devo andare, qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno sta suonando al campananello! 

Eyes

Eden Escape Eyeshadow Palette, Astra


Lips

Color Riche Shine, 112 Only in Paris, L'oreal


Face

Lock-It Foundation , Light 44 Cool, KVD 

Glow Garden, Face Palette, Peach Paradox, Astra

0 comments commenti: