Spice Pink Makeup Look

14.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- You are so pensive today Paulina.
- Hi Rod. It's true. I am buying new machine.

- Sei così pensierosa oggi Paulina.
- Ciao Rod. E' vero. Sto comprando una macchina nuova.

- Your red porsche seems to be nice car my darling.
- It's not bad, but you know how it is Rod. Buying first wheel chair is like having first sex. You don't know how to begin, what you need and how to ride! Now I know and I gotta change it. 
- You got all my support as always.
- OK Rod, what do you think about these two. What would you choose if you were me: Yoga or Joker?
- Joker! Look what a presence, what a line, what a look! And then you are Joker and Midnight Talker!
- OK, I will ask also Paul what he thinks about it.
- As you want my dear, I'm not talking with him!
- Good Morning Everyone! 

- La tua porsche rossa sembra una macchina carina tesoro.
- Non è male, ma sai com'è Rod. Comprare la prima sedia a rotelle è come fare sesso la prima volta. Non sai come iniziare, di cosa hai bisogno e come viaggiare! Adesso lo so e la devo cambiare.
- Hai tutto il mio sopporto come sempre.
- OK Rod, cosa sceglieresti fra queste due, se fossi in me: Yoga o Joker?
- Joker! Guarda che presenza, che linea, che look! E poi te sei Joker e Midnight Talker!
- OK, chiederò anche a Paul cosa ne pensa.
- Come vuoi tesoro, io non parlo con lui!
- Buongiorno a tutti!

- Hi Paul. What do you like more between these two: Joker or Yoga.
- I don't have to even look at them, Yoga of course! I bet it's vegan, flexible and genious, just like me! Hi Rod.
- I'm not talking with you.
- Very well, but will you tell me why?
- Yesterday I was in train, with my friend and you were faking that you can't see us!
- No no my dear, it wasn't me.
- Really? 
- Really!
- Look McCartney, I've made you picture with a phone! It's you! I was calling you for two hours! And you were like this:

- Ciao Paul. Cosa sceglieresti fra queste due: Joker or Yoga.
- Non devo nemmeno guardarli, ovviamente Yoga! Scommetto che è vegana, flessibile e geniale, proprio come me! Ciao Rod.
- Non parlo con te.
- Molto bene, ma mi dirai il perché?
- Ieri ero in treno, con un mio amico e te fingevi di non vederci!
- No caro, non ero io.
- Davvero?
- Davvero!
- Guarda McCartney, ti ho fatto una foto col cellulare! Sei te! Ti ho chiamato per due ore! E te eri cosi:

- You are faking two things on this picture McCartney.
- That would be?
- That you can't see me and that you know how to read!
- Forgive me Rod, I am only 29 years old, I'm in love, I'm blind!
Someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell, do me a favour Rod, open the door and let’em in.
- Commissioner Sting! Would you like some coffee?

- Stai fingendo due cose in questa foto MCCartney.
- Sarebbe?
- Che non mi vedi e che sai leggere!
- Perdonami Rod, ho solo 29 anni, sono innamorato, sono cieco! Qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno suona il campanello, fammi un favore Rod, apri la porta e falli entrare.
- Commissario Sting! Gradisce un po' di caffè?

- Good Morning, I don't take coffee, I take tea, my dear and I like my toast done on one side.
- You are welcome.
- Thank you. Paulina, I guess we are neighbours.
- I wouldn't say so mr. Commissioner. I'm living with other people in a small house with the view on the street. You Commissioner are living in the Castle five miles out, two walls and magnetic fields.
- I had no choice. 
- I can imagine that.
- There are some Americans in your house Paulina, in our zone. They made me mad.
- Why?
- This morning they were running up that road, running up that hill, running up that building.
- Yes, they are YMCA, they are helping me to refresh and rebuild the house.
- Why they had a water closet on their heads?
- Because we have to do works in the bathroom!
- Why your toilet is so high?
- And how do you think Commissioner Sting? You maybe have a castle, but she's the real Queen in this place!

- Buongiorno, non prendo il caffè, prendo il thè, carissimo e mi piace il toast fritto da una parte sola.
- Prego.
- Grazie. Paulina, mi sa che siamo vicini.
- Non direi Sig. Commissario. Io vivo con altra gente in una piccola casa con la vista sulla strada. Te Commissario vivi in un Castello lontano cinque miglia, due muri e campi magnetici.
- Non avevo scelta.
- Lo immagino.
- Ci sono degli Americani a casa tua Paulina, nella nostra zona. Mi fanno impazzire.
- Perché?
- Questa mattina correvano sulla strada, sulla collina, su quell'edificio.
- Sì, sono YMCA, mi aiutano a rinfrescare la casa e ricostruirla.
- Perché hanno un cesso sulla testa?
- Perché dobbiamo fare i lavori nel bagno!
- Perché il tuo water è così alto?
- Te cosa pensi Commissario Sting? Forse te hai un castello, ma è lei la vera Regina in questo posto!

Eyes&Face

Superpalette, Spice Pink, Wycon

Better Than Sex Mascara, Too Faced


Lips

Liquid Lipstick, Lumi Matt, 304 Aura

0 comments commenti: