Cherry Lips

22.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning PMC!
- Buongiorno PMC!

- Good Morning, good morning. I've seen you yesterday on the Hills in bikini eating panino con prosciutto. You were talking with the Sun. 
- I was talking with God, I won another battle Paul, no white pills anymore. 
I won't die neither this time.
- I knew you will make it. Maybe I'm amazed and maybe you are becoming immortal, just like me!
- She's becoming black!
- Hi Rod!

- Buongiorno, buongiorno. Ti ho visto ieri sulle colline in bikini, mangiavi un panino con il prosciutto. Stavi parlando con il Sole.
- Parlavo con Dio, ho vinto un'altra battaglia Paul, mai piu pillole bianche. Non morirò nemmeno questa volta, Paul.
- Sapevo che ce la farai. Forse sono meravigliato e forse diventi immortale, proprio come me!
- Diventa nera!
- Ciao Rod!

- I've seen you yesterday near the church, I mean I was sure it wasn't you, only Donna Summer and 
I wanted to lick her tits. I got closer and here she is! Our patty Papi! What a delusion. 
- Naomi Rod, Naomi Campbell. 
- You are right, these legs.
- These long legs and this long hairs. Slowly I'm becoming Black Magic Woman!
- Good Morning Everyone!

- Ti ho visto ieri vicino alla chiesa, cioè ero sicuro che non eri te, solo Donna Summer e volevo leccare le sue tette. Mi sono avvicinato ed eccola! La nostra Polpettina! Che delusione.
- Naomi, Naomi Campbell.
- Hai ragione, queste gambe.
- E questi capelli, queste lunghe gambe e questi lunghi capelli. Lentamente sto diventando Black Magic Woman!
- Buongiorno a Tutti!

- Paulina, I've seen you yesterday evening in the garden and I've seen also yours shower box, I'm impressed. It looks like pilots cockpit in airplane.
- I know, Fede wants to keep me safe from falling so he ordered this stuff. It's very possible that 
I won't be able to get out from this space shedlue but for sure it's gonna be fun. 
- Discovery!
- OK, I never liked this tv channel, it was so boring. I talked with Father McKenzie, Paulina and he's ready.
- Ready for what?
- Exorcisms. You were working last sunday, we all could hear your lawn mower working. It's a sin. Everything you've ever done, everything you ever do, every place you've ever been. Everywhere you're going to. It's a sin.
- It was turn on for one second, we wanted to see if it works!
- You were not alone? It's even worse. You both are sinners. Don't act like a baby my darling, Mike will be with you, and his bells. You love this anthem so it won't be very scary. There is one thing you should do.
- What Paul?
- You should be wearing your vergin cloths, if you will not we can't work it out.
- I don't get into this trousers anymore!
- Worse for you, find some vergin in the trousers in your new town. 
- I can help you Paulina!
- Thank you Rod.

- Paulina, ti ho visto ieri sera in giardino e ho visto anche la tua cabina doccia, sono impressionato. Sembra un cockpit dei piloti in un areo.
- Lo so, Fede vuole tenermi sicura e non farmi cadere, per questo motivo ha ordinato questa roba. 
E' molto probabile che non saprò come uscire da questa cabina spaziale, ma di sicuro sarà divertente.
- Discovery!
- OK, non mi è mai piaciuto questa canale tv, era così noioso. Ho parlato con Father McKenzie, Paulina lui è pronto.
- Pronto per cosa?
- Un esorcismo. Lavoravi domenica scorsa, tutti potevamo sentire che il tagliaerba era acceso. 
E' peccato. Tutto ciò che hai fatto, tutto ciò che farai, ogni posto dove sei stata, ogni posto in cui stai per andare. E' peccato.
- Era acceso per un secondo, volevamo solo vedere se funziona!
- Non eri da sola? Ancora peggio. Tutti e due siete peccatori. Non comportarti come una bambina tesoro, Mike sarà con te, con le sue campane. Ti piace questa musica, perciò non sarà così spaventoso. C'è solo una cosa che dovresti fare.
- Cosa Paul?
- Dovresti portare i tuoi vestiti di quando eri vergine, se no non ce la faremo.
- Non entro più in quei pantaloni!
- Peggio per te, trova qualche vergine con i pantaloni nella tua nuova città.
- Ti posso aiutare Paulina!
- Grazie Rod.

Eyes

Felt Liner, Sephora x Stabilo

Better Than Sex Mascara, Too Faced


Lips

Peach Kiss, Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick

Infused with Peach&Sweet Fig Mik

Stop Traffic


Face

Blush&Bronzer, Tantouring, Soft Peach Sculpt, Wycon

True Portrait Liquid to Powder Foundation, Light 004, KVD

0 comments commenti: