Easy Glitter Eye Makeup Look

3.7.20 PMC 0 Comments


- OK, now silence, I'm starting to read the letter from Frank.
"Paul, Roderic and Mike from Old Fields, friends. Yesterday evening I was at Paulina's and Federico's House of the Rising Sun and I fell in love in this place, those people and this house. I've noticed some yours inventions, what can I say, you are great Artists, but you don't know much about houses, in general. That's why I am sending you my helping hands. Treat them well, I'm sorry Paulina but they are Americans and they like to have a good meal, you will have to cook for them for a while. Lots of love, Frank".
- Who will open this box? Go, Stewart.

- OK, adesso silenzio, inizo a leggere la lettera da Frank.
"Paul, Roderic e Mike dai Campi Antichi", amici. Ieri sera sono stato nella nuova casa di Federico e Paula e mi sono innamorato di questo posto, questa gente e la casa. Ho notato qualche Vostra invenzione, cosa posso dire, siete Artisti meravigliosi, ma non ne sapete tanto di case, in generale. Per questo motivo Vi mando un mio aiuto. Trattateli bene, mi dispiace Paulina ma sono Americani, gli piace mangiare bene e dovrai cucinare un po' per loro. Baci, Frank".
- Chi aprirà questa scatola? Vai Stewart.

- Wait! It's from America! Maybe there is a Covid inside! 
- Yes and he's waiting to kill you, Rod!
- Paulina!
- Yes, Sir.
- Give me masks, soap, disinfectant and hot towels. Now put this everything on my face and at "this" place!
- You won't get coronavirus there, Rod.
- You never know! Paul, Mike, you too put your masks and hot towels on your face.
- I can put it all on my ass Stewart, hurry up!

- Aspettate! Viene dall'America! Forse dentro c'è il Covid!
- Sì Rod e sta solo aspettando di ucciderti!
- Paulina!
- Sì Signore.
- Dammi maschere, sapone, disinfettante e asciugamani bollenti. Adesso metti tutto sul mio viso e nel posto "là"!
- Non ti verrà il coronavirus "là", Rod.
- Non si sa mai! Paul, Mike, anche voi mettete mascherine e asciugamani caldi sul viso.
- Posso mettere tutto sul mio culo Stewart, sbrigati!

- OK, here we go!
- OK, ci siamo!

- Good Morning, welcome in Tuscan Mill. Who are you?
- Buongiorno, benvenuti nel Mulino Toscano. Chi siete?

- Young man, there's no need to feel down, I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
- Don't touch me!
- I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town, there's no need to be unhappy.
- Excuse me, I am Sir McCartney and you are?
- YMCA!
- That would be?
- They have everything for you men to enjoy, you can hang out with all the boys!
- I am hanging out with who I want, without your permission. I am Rod, Stewart, the Champion.
- You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do what ever you feel.
- See Stewart? Even in America knows you got dirty mind!
- Young man, are you listening to me?
- Yes, I am Paul McCartney and I am 35 years old.
- I said, young man, what do you want to be?
- I want to finish all the works in Paulina's new house!
- No man does it all by himself. I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf and just go there, to the YMCA!
- I'm sure they can help you today, Paul.

- Young man, there's no need to feel down, I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
- Non mi toccare!
- I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town, there's no need to be unhappy.
- Scusate ma, io sono Sir McCartney e Voi siete?
- YMCA!
- Sarebbe?
- They have everything for you men to enjoy, you can hang out with all the boys!
- Sto uscendo con chi mi pare, senza il vostro permesso. Sono Rod, Stewart, il Campione.
- You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do what ever you feel.
- Vedi Stewart? Perfino in America sanno che hai una mente sporca!
- Young man, are you listening to me?
- Sì, sono Paul McCartney e ho 35 anni.
- I said, young man, what do you want to be?
- E voglio finire tutti i lavori nella nuova casa di Paulina!
- No man does it all by himself. I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf and just go there, to the YMCA!
- I'm sure they can help you today, Paul.

Eyes

Lolita por Vida Eyeshadow Palette, KVD

Neon Classic Mascara, Wycon


Lips

Lipstick, Lovecraft, KVD


Face

10in1 Dream Primer, Ten!Sational, Catrice

HD Liquid Coverage Foundation, Light Beige, Catrice

Blusher, Rose Blossom, Bourjois

0 comments commenti: