Chocolate Shades Nude Makeup Look

16.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Oh Monday mornin', Monday mornin' couldn't guarantee, that Monday evenin' you would still be here with me! Hello Princess!
- Hello Rod!
- Your voice is back!
- Yes Sir! Thank you for your patience last week!
- Don't thank me, I thank you! You bring me luck girl, I becomed number one!
- In what?
- In everything!
- You always were number one Rod!

- Oh lunedì mattina, Lunedì mattina non può garantire, che lunedì sera sarai ancora qui con me! Ciao Principessa!
- Ciao Rod!
- La tua voce è tornata!
- Sì Signore! Grazie per la tua pazienza la settimana scorsa!
- Non mi ringraziare, io ringrazio te, sei la mia portafortuna, sono diventato il numero uno!
- In cosa?
- In tutto!
- Sei sempre stato il numero uno Rod!

- Paula!
- Paul!

- You are talking and standing!
- Why shouldn't she be standing McCartney?
- Because, you may be number one, but I am still her best assistant! And friend. She fell in bathroom last weekend, didn't you hear it? It was like earthquake!
- To be honest I felt something, I was watching my tv lying in my bed and suddenly all beer that I was drinking finished on my belly and I thought: Oh my, I am drunk again. But it was our beloved Maria Clara? What happened and why you didn't call me?
- I almost killed myself in bathroom, it's true and I didn't want to disturb you.
- She felt on the floor in such a heavy way that she almost died! 
- But what happened darling, you tripped?
- No, it was our cleaning woman ...
- She wants to kill you?
- No ... she helps us sometimes and she shimmers the floor so much that it has become an ice rink!
- I always thought that cleaning brings bad luck! Blur Oasis where are you my daughter when I need you?
- I am here daddy.
- Do you remember when mummy gived you black and grey scarf?
- Yes.
- What you wanted to do?
- I wanted throw up.
- Very well, now you will have a new occasion, call you friend Finocchio.
- His name is Pinocchio daddy.
- Whatever, call him and tell him to take from home all garbage that he has, we will make Paulina's bathroom human place again!
- Thank you Rod but there's no need ...
- But after all, who helped you when you were lying on the floor?
- What a question, my Super Hero!
- You were lying on the floor wet and naked?
- Yes.
- Did you had sex?
- No, I was seeing the stars for a while ...
- Was Hucknall there? I still want to hit him!
- Oh shut up Stewart, thank God she's ok now, I can't believe this, it's always december, last time you felt four years ago and you broke your leg!
- Yes, december it's not my month I guess.
- Show me this your knee ... well, purple is always fashionable color my dear ... thank God You have Fede!
- Yes!
- Do you have a Christmas gift for him?
- Yes!
- But he deserves more.
- Yes.
- I have an idea, I will pick you up this afternoon and we will find something nice.
- Thank you Paul!
- OK, and I will stay here with nail file, trying to make your bathroom floor the most rough possible!

- Stai parlando e stai in piedi!
- Perché non dovrebbe stare in piedi McCartney?
- Perché te puoi essere il numero uno, ma io sono il suo assistente preferito. E amico. E' caduta in bagno il weekend scorso, non lo hai sentito? E' stato come un terremoto!
- Onestamente ho sentito qualcosa mentre guardavo la tv sdraiato sul letto e all'improvviso tutta la birra che bevevo è finita sulla mia pancia e ho pensato: O Dio, sono di nuovo ubriaco. Ma era la nostra amata Maria Clara? Cosa è successo e perché non mi hai chiamato?
- Mi sono quasi uccisa in bagno, è vero, ma non volevo disturbarti!
- E' caduta in modo così pesante che è quasi morta!
- Ma cosa è successo tesoro, hai inciampato?
- No, era la nostra donna delle pulizie ...
- Voleva ucciderti?
- No ... a volte ci aiuta e lucida il pavimento così tanto che diventa una pista di ghiaccio!
- Ho sempre pensato che pulire porta sfiga. Blur Oasis dove sei figliola mia quando ho bisogno di te?
- Sono qui papà.
- Ti ricordi quando mamma ti ha regalato quella sciarpa colore nero grigio?
- Sì.
- Cosa volevi fare?
- Volevo vomitare.
- Molto bene, adesso avrai una nuova occasione per farlo. Chiama anche il tuo amico Finocchio.
- Si chiama Pinocchio papa.
- In ogni caso, chiamalo e digli di portare da casa tutta l'immondizia che possiede, faremo del bagno di Paulina di nuovo un posto umano!
- Grazie Rod, ma davvero non c'è bisogno ....
- Ma alla fine chi ti ha aiutata quando eri sdraiata sul pavimento?
- Che domanda, il mio Super Eroe!
- Eri sdraiata nuda sul pavimento?
- Sì.
- Avete fatto sesso?
- No, onestamente vedevo le stelle ...
- Hucknall era là? Lo voglio ancora picchiare!
- Stai zitto Stewart, grazie a Dio sta bene adesso, non ci posso credere, è sempre dicembre, l'ultima volta quando sei caduta quattro anni fa ti sei rotta una gamba!
- Sì, dicembre non è il mio mese.
- Mostrami il tuo ginocchio ... beh, il color porpora è sempre di moda mia cara ... grazie a Dio hai Fede!
- Sì!
- Hai già un regalo di Natale per lui?
- Sì.
- Ma lui merita di più.
- Sì.
- Ho un'idea, ti vengo a prendere questo pomeriggio e troveremo qualcosa di carino per lui.
- Grazie Paul!
- OK io rimango qui con la lima per le unghie, provando a rendere il tuo pavimento nella doccia il più ruvido possibile!

Eyes

Boho Chic, Eyeshadow Palette

Volume Obsession Mascara, Douglas


Lips

Retro Luxe

Matte Lip Kit, Lip Liner&Liquid Lipstick, Echelon


Face

Bronzing Powder, Bourjois

Nude Air Sèrum de Teint, Dior

0 comments commenti: