Easy Nude December Makeup Look

2.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning Rod!
- Buongiorno Rod!

- Hi Paul.I am exhausted, next time my heart will think twice before say yes to Maria Clara.
- Ciao Paul. Sono esausto, la prossima volta il mio cuore ci penserà due volte prima di dire "sì" a Maria Clara

- Hi Rod! Don't tell me you didn't like our Xmas shopping last sunday!
- You both made Xmas shopping? That's great!
- No Paul, it's not. Not with her. She said: Help me to buy a Xmas tree, I thought "poor ill woman" 
I will bring her this Xmas tree but then I realized I could die there!
- What happened?
- First of all, look at her socks! They have a Jingle Bells! 
- Mike gived them to me.
- Every move she made this bells were making jingle bells, I thought I will become crazy. What is she? A cat? Only Mike could give her such a strange thing.
- I love them Rod!
- At the beginning she said: let's buy some Xmas cards and paper, I said: OK. After three hours of staring at the same stupid snowman and red bows finally we chose the right ones. And then she said: You know what? They got the same stuff in the shop near our mill, I will take them there. I don't have to tell you what I thought about her intelligence.
- You don't have to Rod.
- We went in the shop near by, and I heard: How beautiful! A grandpa with her nephew! I said: I don't know what they are selling here but we are leaving. I am not grandpa I am a fuckin Dilf!
- But the Xmas tree? 
- Ok, then finally we went to see some Xmas trees, we went to see a real ones. But there were present all the "green" people screaming and insulting me that in this moment I am killing the forests in the hole world. So we went to see a fake ones and there all angry ecologists screaming at me that I am killing others with the plastic. I said: Jesus Christ can I have my Xmas tree this year!?!
- Times are crazy, it's true.
- I was sweating like  a mouse in my winter, beautiful coat from Rome and then she said: let's go see something for my mother in law! I said ok, it's always nice to buy something for someone you love. And then what she showed me? A golden monkey candle!
- She loves gold Rod!
- It was really awful candle, it had this big scared eyes and was leaving glitter everywhere. I left this shit. I've noticed beautiful glasses. I said to the lady: can I have one? And she said: no, you have to take six. I said: look woman I will pay you like it would be for six glasses but I will take one. No it's not possibile. So we left.
- What a day.
- It's not the end! Do you know that Paula has a love affair?
- It's not true Paul, don't believe him!
- I don't know how and when but we landed in toys store. I said to myself: well, it's strange but maybe she will take something for all friends kids. And then I sow him! Barry Gibb.
- Was he with Barbra?
- It wasn't him Paul! It was his clone. He was staring at her all the time! I had to protect our lady so I said to her: we are leaving but he has followed us until we went in a lift!
- Take it easy Rod, everyone have a shopping mall crush!
- I don't! I was sure it was the end of this beautiful and relaxing sunday but seeing we didn't get anything I asked : Paulina do you have red New year's Eve lingerie?
- Why? Why it's so important?
- You have to wear red underwear on 31 of december if you will not, you will never become rich and beautiful. So I've proposed this lovely, low cost sex shop ...
- Excuse me?
- Paul, you should see what a beautiful and unique stuff they have! So we took this one!
- Are you going to Rio de Janeiro with Fede on New Year's Eve?
- No!
- It seems so! And what is that?
- Underwear!
- It seems to be a bracelet.
- See Paul I've told you, they have great stuff! You can wear it on your ass or on your hand! At last we took something beautiful!
- I don't know what to say.
- Nothing Paul, next week you are going with me!


- Ciao Rod! Non mi dire che non ti è piaciuto lo shopping pre Natalizio di domenica scorsa!
- Tutte e due avete fatto shopping? E' meraviglioso!
- No, non lo è. Non con lei. Mi ha detto: aiutami a comprare l'albero di Natale, ho pensato "povera donna malata" le porterò questo albero, ma dopo mi sono accorto che potevo morire laggiù!
- Cosa è successo?
- Innanzitutto guarda i suoi calzini! Hanno dei campanellini natalizi!
- Me li ha regalati Mike.
- Ogni movimento che lei fa è accompagnato dalle campanelle che fanno jingle bells, pensavo che impazzirò! Cosa è lei? Un gatto? Solo Mike le poteva regalare una cosa così strana.
- Li amo Rod!
- All'inizio lei mi ha detto: compriamo qualche cartolina e carta natalizia, ho detto: OK! Dopo tre ore a fissare lo stesso pupazzo di neve e i fiocchi rossi finalmente abbiamo scelto quello giusto. E poi lei mi dice: sai cosa? Ci sono simili vicino al nostro mulino, li prenderò là. Non ti devo dire cosa ho pensato della sua inteligenza.
- No, non devi Rod.
- Siamo passati al negozio accanto e ho sentito: Che bello, il nonno con la nipotina! Ho detto: Non so cosa vendono qui, ma noi andiamo via. Non sono un nonno, sono un cazzo di Dilf!
- Ma l'albero di Natale?
- OK, dopo finalmente siamo andati a vedere qualche albero di Natale, siamo andati a vedere quelli veri. Ma là c'erano tutti i "verdi" che mi urlavano contro e mi insultavano dicendo che in quel momento stavo ucidendo le foreste di tutto il mondo. Allora siamo andati a vedere quelli finti e là degli ecologisti tutti incavolati mi hanno brontolato dicendo che stavo uccidendo gli altri con la plastica. Ho detto: Gesù Cristo posso avere un albero di Natale qualsiasi quest'anno?
- I tempi sono pazzi, è vero.
- Sudavo come un topo nel mio bellissimo cappotto preso a Roma quando lei mi ha detto: andiamo a vedere qualcosa per la mia suocera! Ho detto: Va bene, è sempre bellino comprare qualcosina per le persone che amiamo. E poi cosa mi ha mostrato? Una candela a fporma di scimmia d'oro!
- Lei ama l'oro Rod!
- Era davvero una candela orrenda, aveva questi grandi occhi spaventati e ovunque lasciava brillantini. Ho messo da parte sta roba, ho notato dei bellissimi bicchieri. Ho detto alla signora: posso averne uno? E lei mi ha rispoto: no, devi prenderne sei. Ho detto: guarda donna, ti pago come se fossero sei ma ne prendo uno. Non è possibile. Allora siamo andati via.
- Che giornata.
- Non è finita! Sai che Paula ha stora d'amore nascosta?
- Non è vero Paul, non gli credere!
- Non so come e perché ma siamo finiti in un negozio di giocattoli. Ho detto a me stesso: è strano ma forse vuole comprare dei giocattoli per i bambini degli amici. E poi ho visto lui! Barry Gibb.
- Era con Barbra?
- Non era lui Paul! Era un suo clone. La fissava non stop. Dovevo proteggere la nostra signora, allora ho detto: andiamo via, ma lui ci ha seguiti fino all'ascensore!
- Rilassati Rod, tutti hanno un "storia d'amore" dentro un centro commerciale.
- Io no! Ero sicuro che è la fine di questa bellissima e rilassante domenica, ma vedendo che non abbiamo preso nulla ho chiesto: Pulina hai biancheria rossa per il Capodanno?
- Perché, perché è così importante?
- Devi vestire della biancheria rossa il 31 di dicembre, se no, non diventerai mai ricco e bello. Allora ho proposto questo adorabile low cost sexy shop ...
- Prego?
- Paul, dovresti vedere che belle e uniche cose ci sono là! Allora abbiamo presto questo!
- Prevedi di andare a Rio de Janeiro con Fede questo Capodanno?
- No!
- Sembra così! E cosa è questo?
- Biancheria!
- Sembra un braccialtto.
- Vedi Paul, te l'ho detto, hanno bellissime cose! La puoi portare sul culo o sulla mano! Alla fine abbiamo preso qualcosa di bello!
- Non so cosa dire.
- Nulla Paula, la prossima settimana te vieni con me!

Glam Night Set

Eyes, Lips&Nails Makeup Set


Panorameyes

90° Bendable Brush 3 in 1 Mascara: Volume, Length, Curl, Black


Eye Pencil

Black


Plump&Gloss

Lip Plumper Nude Plump

0 comments commenti: