Christmas Spirit at the Vintage Market

8.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌲🎁👜👠📸 Hey Cats! It was very cloudy and foggy morning in Tuscany, I would have stayed in bed gladly for all day, but I had appointments with my friends at the market, so nothing could have stopped me. Early in the morning we went at the market in the city near by and after being spoiled and filled with million hugs and kisses I went hunting! I made some pictures for you too, enjoy.

Ciao Gatti! E' stata una mattinata molto nuvolosa e nebbiosa in Toscana, sarei rimasta volentieri a letto tutto il giorno, ma avevo appuntamento con i miei amici al mercatino vintage, perciò nulla avrebbe potuto fermarmi. La mattina presto siamo andati al mercatino nella città vicino e dopo essere stata viziata e riempita di milioni di baci e abbracci, sono andata a caccia! Ho fatto anche qualche foto per Voi, spero che Vi piaceranno. 

I found many things, here we have only some of them.
Ho trovato tante cose, qui ce ne sono soltanto alcune.

It's time to back to our mill, we have still so many things to do!
E' tempo di tornare al nostro mulino, abbiamo ancora così tante cose da fare!

0 comments commenti: