Sparkling Red Lips Makeup Look

17.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


- There is a group of females under your mill Paulina.
- Yes I know, they are polish bloggers, they come here regularly.
- What for?
- For copy my ideas. With professional help of their photographers on their instagram profiles.
- Why are they hidding? Do they think there are invisible?
- I don't know Rod.
- Why are you laughing?
- Because it's ridiculous .
- Stop laughing!
- No!
- Can I invite them here?
- Of course, but talk with all of them, they feel much better in a group Rod. And be ready that they will tell you, they don't know me ...
- OK. And you stop laughing.
- No.

- C'è un gruppo di ragazze sotto il tuo mulino Paulina.
- Sì, lo so, sono blogger polacche, vengono qui regolarmente.
- Per cosa?
- Per copiare le mie idee sulle loro bacheche Instagram. Con l'aiuto di fotografi professionisti.
- Perché si stanno nascondendo? Pensano d'essere invisibili?
- Non lo so Rod.
- Perché stai ridendo?
- Perché questo è davvero ridicolo.
- Smetti di ridere!
- No!
- Posso invitarle qui?
- Certo, ma parla con loro tutte insieme, in gruppo si sentono meglio e sii pronto che diranno che non mi conoscono.
- OK. E te smetti di ridere.
- No.

- There's also McCartney under your mill. Wearing ninja suit ... what have you done yesterday?
- Is he here?
- Hi Paul!

- C'è anche McCartney sotto la tua casa vestito da ninja ... cosa avete fatto ieri?
- Lui è qua?
- Ciao Paul!

- Scccccccccccccccc. Where is the kitchen table, I will talk to you from my hidden place.
- OK, this is really stupid and no McCartney style at all. What happened?
- Sccccccccccc.
- Stay calm Paul I will tell him ...
- No! I will! But whispering ... yesterday I thouht, what would be the greatest gift of all from Paulina to Fede? She! So we went to Victoria's Secret store at Pisa ...
- I was there, it's a new one!
- I drowned with her in thousands of red bras and slips searching something nice and who was there?
- Oh God.
- No. Fede!
- Sweet Lord!
- He didn't see us Paul!
- He did! He's only faking he's not! Italians are like that, tututu and then baaam!
- What are you talking about Paul!
- I feel guilty and desperate, desperate and guilty because we were friends! He even was at my concert!
- He was at Rod concerts too!
- Really?
- Yes Rod, at Livorno ...
- Who cares about Livorno thousands years ago! He started to play bass guitar because of me! And now he is thinking that I am fucking his girlfriend!
- McCartney behave!
- I will not behave, I am scared, he will kill me, do you know where his father was born? Napoli!! Should I add something else?
- Paul, look at me, he is peaceful man, won't never hurt anybody. And then he really didn't see us!
- He did! Om my God, maybe all the water in my house is already poisoned! Can I sleep here?
- I am not sure it's a good idea.
- You can sleep at my house Paul. Someone has to wash the dishes tonight. But, what was Federico doing at Victoria's Secret store?
- That's a good question. 

- Scccccccccccccccc. Dov'è il tavolo di cucina, Vi parlerò dal mio nascondiglio.
- OK, questo è davvero stupido e per niente stile MCCartney. Cosa è sucesso ieri?
- Sccccccccccc.
- Resta calmo Paul, io glielo dirò ...
- No! Io lo farò! Ma sotto voce ... ieri ho pensato, quale sarebbe il regalo più grande che Paulina potrebbe dare a Fede? Lei! Allora siamo andati al negozio di Victoria's Secret a Pisa.
- Ci sono stato, è nuovo!
- Ho naufragato con lei tra milioni di bra e mutande rosse per cercare qualcosa di carino e chi c'era là?
- O Dio.
- No. Fede!
- Dolce Signore!
- Non ci ha visti Paul!
- Sì invece, solo faceva finta di no! Gli Italiani sono così:  tututu e dopo baaam!
- Di cosa stai parlando Paul?
- Mi sento in colpa e disperato, disperato e in colpa perché eravamo amici! E' perfino stato al mio concerto!
- E' stato anche al concerto di Rod!
- Davvero?
- Sì Rod, a Livorno ...
- Chi se ne frega di Livorno mille anni fa! Ha iniziato a suonare il basso grazie a me! E adesso pensa che scopo la sua ragazza!
- McCartney comportati bene!
- No, sono spaventato, lui mi ucciderà, sai dov'è nato suo padre? A Napoli! Devo aggiungere qualcos'altro?
- Paul, guardami, è un uomo pacifico, non farebbe mai male a nessuno. E poi davvero non ci ha visti!
- Sì invece! Mio Dio forse l'acqua a casa mi è già stata avvelenata! Posso dormire qui?
- Non sono sicura che sia una buona idea.
- Puoi dormire a casa mia Paul. Qualcuno deve lavare i piatti stasera. Ma cosa faceva Federico al negozio di Victoria Secret.
- Questa è un'ottima domanda.

Eyes

Signature Eyeshadow Supreme, Duotones, Alabaster&Mushroom, Estèe Lauder


Lips

Precious Stone Lip Topper, Ruby Crush, Makeup Revolution


Face

Nude Air Sèrum de Teint, Dior

Maxi Compact Powder, Tropical Holidays, Light, Wycon

0 comments commenti: