Plum Smokey Eye Makeup Look

18.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Paula, it'not very smart what you are doing.
- Don't complain Paul, I think I don't have to explain to you how important is to me find this present.
- I understand, but you are on your wardrobe two hours! I am getting bored, I want to make myself a sandwich.

- Paula, non è tanto furba la cosa che stai facendo.
- Non lamentarti Paul, penso che non devo spiegarti quanto è importante per me trovate questo regalo.
- Io capisco, ma stai sopra l'armadio da due ore! Mi sto annoiando, ho voglia di farmi un panino.

- Good Morning Everyone! 
- Hi Rod, you came at the right moment, come here and look at her, otherwise she could fall, second time in 4 days. I am going to make myself a sandwich.

- Buongiorno a Tutti!
- Ciao Rod, sei venuto nel momento giusto, vieni qui a guardarla, se no potrebbe cadere, per la seconda volta in 4 giorni. Io vado a farmi un panino.

- OK. Paulina but if there is no a Victoria's Secret present for you? Maybe Fede was there only looking at some nice panties!
- No Rod, he bought me a present for sure over there and I am too curious to wait. I am doing this till I was seven years old: finding hidden Christmas gifts! I was so good at this thing that  my friends at school invited me to their homes! I always had to find some Barbie or other teddy. They all were paying me in candies.
- OK ... I can help you a bit. I will open this drawer here .... AAaaaa, I almost had a heart attack! You both have a picture with Queen Elisabeth?
- No Rod, it's my mother in law, but there is no much difference. OK, help me to get out of here. Nothing.

- OK. Paulina, e se non c'è il regalo di Victoria Secret per te? Forse Fede era là solo per guardare qualche mutanda!
- No Rod, sicuramente mi ha preso qualcosa là e sono troppo curiosa per aspettare. Faccio così da quando ho sette anni: trovare i regali di Natale nascosti! Ero così brava che gli amici di scuola mi invitavano a casa loro per cercarli! Ho sempre trovato qualche Barbie o un orsacchiotto. Tutti mi pagavano con delle caramelle.
- OK ... ti posso aiutare un po'. Aprirò questo casetto qui ... Aaaaaa, ho appena avuto un infarto! Avete la foto con la Regina Elisabetta?
- No Rod, è la mia suocera, ma non c'è tanta differenza. OK, aiutama a scendere da qui. Nulla. 

- There is a salami in fridge if you want it Paul.
- No thank you, I found some old cheese!
- It's not old, it's brie!
- We are going into another room, there is a wardrobe also there ...

- Paul se vuoi c'è del salame nel frigorifero.
- No, ho trovato qualche vecchio formaggio!
- Non è vecchio, è brie!
- Andiamo nell'altra stanza, c'è un armadio anche là ...

- Found it?
- Nothing.

- Trovato?
- Nulla.


Eyes

Eyeshadow Eyliner 2in1, Miss Broadway

Epic Sunset, Eyeshadow Palette, essence

Panoram'Eyes Flexible Mascara, Douglas


- And now what?
- We all should go down stairs, to the garage, it's his secret place.
- That sucks!

- E adesso?
- Dobbiamo scendere tutti giù, in garage, è il suo posto segreto.
- Che palle!

- Maybe it's hidden in bathroom, under the roof, could someone help me to go up?
- Forse è nascosto in bagno, sotto il tetto, qualcuno mi potrebbe aiutare a salire?

Lips

Velvet Lips, Liquido Lipstick,Light Rose, Wycon


- I know where it is! 
- Really?
- At my neighbour's house. She's our friend. 
- That's a pity.
- No, we got a key.
- I won't go into an apartment that I am not invited with these "keys"!
- OK, I invite you Paul.

- So dov'è!
- Davvero?
- Nella casa della nostra vicina. Lei è una nostra amica.
- Peccato.
- No, abbiamo la chiave.
- Non andrò in un appartamento in cui non sono invitato con queste "chiavi"!
- OK, ti invito io Paul.

Face

Nude Air Sèrum de Teint, Dior

Bronzing Powder, Bourjois


- Well. Nothing.
- Nothing.
- Maybe there is no Christmas present for you Paulina.
- Maybe.
- Or maybe he already gived a Christmas gif to someone ...
- Like who?
- Like his boss! She's a milf!
- Shut Up Stewart, look at this poor girl she's already shaking.
- You can always live at my house, Blur Oasis needs a baby sitter!  
- No, I got other plans just "in case".
- What kind off?
- I will continue my grandpas family tradition. His sister was a nun. 

- Beh. Nulla.
- Nulla.
- Forse non c'è un regalo di Natale per te Paulina.
- Forse.
- O forse ha già dato a qualcun altro il regalo di Natale ...
- Tipo?
- La sua capa! E' una milf!
- Stai zitto Stewart, guarda questa povera ragazza sta già tremando.
- Puoi sempre abitare a casa mia, Blur Oasis ha bisogno di una tata!
- No, ho altri piani "nel caso di".
- Quali?
- Continuerò la tradizione della famiglia del mio nonno. Sua sorella era una suora.

0 comments commenti: