Green Eye Xmas Makeup Look

12.12.19 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi Paula Maria Clara, are you here?
- Ciao Paula Maria Clara, sei qui?

- Right hand.
- I know what you want to ask me. Yes, Mike has come yesterday. With his bells. And what was he doing all the time? Was playing with them. Was he playing with me? Was he playing for himself? I don't know, what a strange type, ask him next time you will see him.
- Right hand.
- Look girl, there is a red Christmas train with music in the Wonderland. They are searching air hostess, so I've proposed you! You don't have to walk or talk, just you know, use your "hand language", you will earn some money and will buy me more chocolate for Christmas.
- Both hands.
- Yes, I love you too sweetheart.

- Mano destra.
- Sì, lo so cosa vuoi sapere. Sì, Mike è venuto ieri. Con i suoi campanellini. E cosa faceva per tutto il tempo? Li suonava. Suonava per me? Suonava per se stesso? Non lo so, che tipo strano, chiediglielo la prossima volta quando lo vedrai.
- Mano destra.
- Guarda ragazza, c'è un trenino Natalizio nel Paese delle Meraviglie. Stanno cercando delle hostess, perciò ho proposto te! Non devi camminare o parlare, solo sai, usare la tua "lingua delle mani", guadagnerai un po' di soldi e comprerai più ciccolata per me per Natale.
- Tutte e due le mani.
- Sì, ti amo anch'io tesoro.

- Good Morning Everyone!
- Oh, Paul, thanks God you came, there's a red train in the Wonderland ...
- Buongiorno a tutti!
- Oh Paul, grazie a Dio che ci sei, c'è un trenino rosso nel Paese delle Meraviglie .

- Let me present you my two friends: Joni Mitchell and Donna, Donna Summer.
- Lasciami presentare le mie due amiche: Joni Mitchell e Donna, Donna Summer.

- Hello Ladies, I am Sir Roderic David Stewart, this is Paulina Maria Clara, she can't walk and talk but she stays cool anyway. So what are you searching for in our mill?
- I am looking for some hot stuff.
- Look woman, you are in right place and you just met the right person. Do you know that "donna" in italian means woman? So you are summer woman, my scottish heart can't tell you no ...
- Who is reading Plath here?
- Paulina!
- Plath makes me sick ...
- What a pitty that our Paulina can't replay you today Joni ... 
- Look Roderic, is that how they call you?
- Yes Donna ...
- We wanted to take this funny train and take a ride, but it seems that there are no places left, maybe you could help us Sir Stewart.
- Of course I can! This is so scandalous that there is no place for such a beautiful ladies. Let me call my manager. Hello? Who is the director of this running red circus in Wonderland? Who? Paul? McCartney?
- No, it's me Paul Simon. How can I help you?

- Ciao Signore, sono Sir Roderic David Stewart e quella è Paula Maria Clara, non cammina e non parla ma è ganza lo stesso. Allora cosa cercate qui nel nostro mulino?
- Io sto cercando qualche roba forte.
- Guarda Donna, sei nel posto giusto e hai appena conosciuto la persona giusta. Sai che "donna" in italiano è la traduzione di woman, perciò sei una donna d'estate, il mio cuore scozzese non può dirti di no ...
- Chi è che legge Plath qui?
- Paulina!
- Plath mi fa stare male ...
- Che peccato che la nostra Paulina non può risponderti oggi Roberta, scusa Joni ...
- Guarda Roderic, è questo il nome con il quale ti chiamano?
- Sì Donna ...
- Volevamo prendere questo buffo trenino rosso e fare una giratina, ma sembra che non ci siano più posti liberi, forse potresti pensarci tu Sir Stewart.
- Ovvio che posso! E' così scandaloso che non ci sia un posto libero per donne così belle come voi. Aspetta, chiamerò il mio manager. Pronto? Chi è il dirigente di questo circo rosso sulle ruote? Chi? Paul? McCartney?
- No, sono io, Paul Simon. Come posso essere utile?

- Hi Paul, Simon, both of you. I guess I know your wife Cecilia.
- No, it's Mrs. Robinson.
- However, look these ladies want to have a ride and they can't because there is no place left.
- And so?
- And so this is scandalous.
- I am sorry, they will have to wait, it's not my fault. But let's build the bridge over this troubled waters, I let you take your ladies on your knees, if you want to.
- Look man if there will be kids after this rollercoaster ride I will call them Paul and Simon!

- Ciao Paul, Simon, tutti e due. Forse conosco tua moglie Cecilia.
- No, mia moglie è la signora Robinson.
- Ad ogni modo, guarda queste signore vogliono fare una giro e non possono perché non c'è posto.
- Allora?
- Allora è scandaloso.
- Mi dispiace, devono aspettare il loro turno, non è colpa mia. Ma costruiamo un ponte sopra queste acque agitate. Le permetto di prendere le Sue signore sulle ginocchia, se vuole.
- Guarda, se ci saranno figli dopo questo giro su queste montagne russe, li chiamerò Paul e Simon. 

Lovely Advent Calendar 

Douglas


Eyes

Volume Obsession Mascara, Douglas

Sleeping Beauty, Papavero Eyeshadow Palette, Bella Oggi


Lips

Colour Elixir Cushion, Spotlight Sheer, Max Factor


Face

Bronzing Powder, Bourjois

Nude Air Sèrum de Teint, Dior

0 comments commenti: